SPlayer is a simple, powerful and intelligent media player.
With the new SPlayer, you can play all video formats; fetch translation results in one click; have a nicer level of control over video playback; or else that you would hope and expect to find.
** Evolutionary Design **
The all-new SPlayer smashes the bonds of traditional thinkings and habits that shackle your mind, by using the most avant-garde and forward design, and infusing the element of efficiency and practicability, to dedicate ultimate immersive experience to you.
** Powerful Media Player **
SPlayer includes a massive collection of optimized video decoders, so it can automatically recognize any video files such as MPEG, MPEG2, VOB, DAT, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, FLV, MOV, MKV, MPG, AVI, VP8, VP9, VP10, and more H.264/H.265/HEVC high definition videos.
** Smart Translation System **
SPlayer has an in-built translation system that integrates real-time voice recognition and NLP (Natural Language Processing) technology to help you add captions and find subtitles online so you can enjoy videos in your preferred language.
** Safer and More Private **
SPlayer is an open-source software, which means the code is publicly accessible, open to everyone's audit and completely safe. Besides safety, SPlayer is designed from the ground up to protect your personal information. Your personal data belongs to you, not others.
- Progress bar control by touchpad is now supported
- Added shortcuts (CMD+L / Ctrl+L) for rotating 90° clockwise
- Updated shortcuts for adjusting subtitle delay and volume
- Optimized loading speed of embedded subtitles
- Optimized database structure and storage logic
- Updated Smart Translation descriptions in the preference panel
- Moved or renamed files would be removed from the playlist
- Fixed a bug where wrong season and episode information were shown on the playlist
- Fixed a bug where the application would be stuck and show NaN in the progress bar when playing some videos.
- Fixed a bug where playback history and thumbnails were not logged correctly
- Fixed a bug where videos in the playlist would not match any translation result
- Fixed a bug where the application would be stuck when loading translation results
- Fixed rare crashes that could occur when playing certain format videos
- Fixed multiple animation issues of the preferences panel
- Fixed a bug where Chinese characters cannot be displayed properly on the subtitle list
- Fixed multiple issues that are caused by database updates
- Fixed a bug where the windows would be in a wrong position after the rotation
- Fixed that progress bar displayed improperly after existing full-screen mode
- Fixed that volume bar displayed improperly when opening files from the playlist
- Fixed a bug where local subtitles of the same name were not loaded correctly