Keep up with BBC TV on the go.
The BBC iPlayer app lets you:
* Download TV programmes to watch on the move
* Watch live on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
* Catch up on the past 30 days
* Add programmes to watch later
* Sign in to your BBC account to resume programmes across your other devices
* Stream programmes on your TV using Apple AirPlay
* Browse programmes by Schedule, Featured and Most Popular
To give you the best experience, this app tracks what you’ve searched for. This can be deleted by tapping the ‘Clear History’ button on the Search screen. What you’ve watched and how long you’ve watched programmes for are also tracked. You can turn this off by logging into your BBC account and turning off “Allow Personalisation”.
The device uses performance cookies for internal purposes to help us improve the app. You can choose to opt out of this at any time from the in-app Settings menu.
The app was developed by Media AT (BBC Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation).
Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235.
This update brings improvements to the home screen that makes it quicker and easier to find programmes relevant to you.
Thoughts and feedback welcome @bbciplayer on Twitter or facebook.com/bbciplayer
We've made some important changes to our Privacy and Cookies Policy and we want you to know what this means for you and your data. Find out more at https://www.bbc.co.uk/usingthebbc/your-data-matters