Keep up with BBC TV on the go.
The BBC iPlayer app now lets you:
- Download TV programmes to watch on the move
- Watch live on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G
- Catch up on the past 30 days
- Add programmes to watch later
- Sign in to BBC iD to resume programmes across your other devices
- Stream programmes on your TV using Apple AirPlay
- Browse programmes by Schedule, Featured and Most Popular
To give you the best experience, certain details like your Search History and Added programmes may be stored on your device or securely on BBC servers.
To analyse and improve the app, it also uses technologies similar to performance cookies used by the BBC. You can alter your settings for this on your device. For more information about this and privacy, cookies and iPlayer more generally, visit the BBC iPlayer privacy FAQ page at http://iplayerhelp.external.bbc.co.uk/tv/app_privacy, or the BBC’s Privacy & Cookies site at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy/
The app was developed by Media AT (Media Applications Technologies Limited) which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the BBC (British Broadcasting Corporation).
Full details of Media AT are available on the Companies House website at: http://data.companieshouse.gov.uk/doc/company/07100235.
We’ve been busy making improvements to live playback - you can now rewind live channels to ensure you never miss a moment of your favourite programmes. Let us know what you think!
Anything we've missed? Let us know @bbciplayer on Twitter or facebook.com/bbciplayer