You are king of the ANTS - feeding, squishing, burning, marching, pulling, exploding, fighting, moving, and racing your ants!
♦♦♦ REVIEWS ♦♦♦
"There is just some sort of joy you get from squashing ants for an hour straight."
M. Carattini, AppVee
"Pocket Ants, a simulation game from Concrete Software, takes you back to those days of childish experimentation."
T. Mercer, Macworld
"The graphics are nice and the ants are pretty realistic. I even briefly feel sorry for the black ones that scream in anguish when the random red ants start to chase and attack them."
J. Beam, AppCraver
"My favorite feature in this game is the race. Just select whether to race for stones or strawberries. This will pit the red ants and black ants against one another in a direct head-to-head competition..."
D. Goldring, Just Another Mobile Monday
"We love Pocket Ants!"
"For devilish fun, watch them scramble away, burning in fire."
iphonetech78, Serious iPhone Apps Reviews
"The graphics and sounds are realistic enough to make you believe that you are squashing or burning live ants. This application is a perfect time waster."
Victor, iPhone Footprint
"The animations are great, bringing a slight tinge of revulsion when the ants swarm out of their mound."
B. Miller, 148Apps
Thank you for all the support and great reviews! We appreciate all of the update ideas from our Pocket Ants community!
♦♦♦ FEATURES ♦♦♦
• Move the ants from their natural habitat to a city sidewalk!
• Smoosh the ants with your finger!
• Use the nuclear bomb to destroy their home!
• Exterminate the ants with the poison spray!
• Feed the ants strawberries and watermelons.
• Electrocute and drown the ants with the storm!
• Blow the ants into your traps with the fan!
• Collect and move the ants with the ant magnet.
• Zap the ants with the laser!
• Torch the ants with the flame thrower!
• Blow up the ants with the firecracker!
• Draw a path for the ants to follow.
• Burn the ants with the magnifying glass!
• Blow up the ants with ant mines.
• Drop rocks on ants.
• Have the ants move their home.
• Race the ants.
• Add more or less ants.
• Set red and black ant aggressiveness.
• Set percentage of black/red ants.
• Tilt the screen to move objects.
• Ants like a clean home and move rocks.
♦♦♦ FOLLOW US ♦♦♦