Optimized for iOS 7. Enjoy the new content. Download NOW!
Pimp Your Screen is an award-winning app that helps you customize the look of your device by giving you an exclusive selection of specially designed backgrounds, icon skins, app shelves, neon combos and many other eye candies.
You no longer have to set the image you prefer first and then go back to the Home screen and see how it looks with the icons on it. Pimp Your Screen has an instant preview feature that allows you to quickly preview your new background or app shelf.
* Retina resolution images for iPhone 4/4S/5/5C/5S, iPod touch 4th/5th gen and the new iPad/iPad 4th gen
* Standard resolution images for iPhone/3G/3GS, iPod touch and iPad/iPad 2/iPad mini
* Icon Skins/App Shelves/Neon Combos
* A million different combinations, variety is the spice of life
* Special holiday and seasonal content updates
* Categorized view
* New and Popular tabs
* Landscape and Portrait images available for iPad
* Share your screens on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr or email
* Lock Screen Themes
* Home Screen Themes
* Universal application, install once, use it across all devices
Bring some color and glow into your everyday life and change the look of your device every single day. It's time to Pimp Your Screen!
We add new eye candies daily. Just tap 'New' to see updates.
- iOS 7 compatibility update
- Performance and stability improvements
- Now with completely revamped user interface. Get straight to your content and swipe up to bring up the galleries, themes and makers. Enjoy flowing in and out of the content you enjoy.
- Themes - select from matching themes for your Lock Screen and Home Screen or customise to your liking
- Limit cache size if you want the app to take less space on iPhone, iPad or iPod touch or clean it off completely
- Improvements to the Text on Lock Screen
- Improved Facebook sharing
- Ability to display only universal content on iPad
- Daily updated content: App Shelves, Icon Skins, Wallpapers, Frames and other eye candies
Thank you for the comments submitted via email, we're working hard on making the app better.