HANDS-ON with War Pinball!
- Optimized specifically for Retina Display for iPhone 5
- Based on movies (Platoon, Missing in Action, Navy Seals)
- From the creators of the legendary Pinball HD
"War Pinball for the iPhone is taking over my life....."
-- Jan Watkins
"While all of Gameprom’s pinball games are very good, War Pinball is definitely the cream of the crop."
-- Jared Nelson, TouchArcade.com
"There’s no question at this point that Gameprom makes the App Store’s best pinball games."
-- Jeremy Horwitz, iLounge.com
"Gameprom may well have outdone themselves with War Pinball."
-- Gwen Phua, Appmodo.com
"When we think about pinball on the iPhone, only one company comes to mind: Gameprom."
-- Andrew Podolsky, SlideToPlay.com
"It continues the developer's reputation as the best purveyor of pinballers in the App Store."
-- Levi Buchanan, IGN.com
Not supported devices: iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G, iPod touch 1st and 2nd generation.
ABOUT THE GAME
The amazing new War Pinball HD, developed in collaboration with MGM Studios.
Three unique, war-themed pinball tables based on all-time Hollywood hits:
– The four-time Oscar winner "Platoon" (directed by Oliver Stone,
starring Charlie Sheen as Chris)
– "Navy Seals" (directed by Lewis Teague, starring Charlie Sheen as Dale Hawkins,
Michael Biehn as James Curran)
– "Missing in Action" (directed by Joseph Zito, starring Chuck Norris as James Braddock)
The magic of Hollywood mixed with the magic of the Gameprom 3D Engine
to provide the best pinball action currently available for the iPhone,
iPod, and iPad.
– gameplay with a missions system
– awesome 3D cinematic graphics
– a unique soundtrack and voices from the movies
– camera effects with different types of view
– supports TV OUT in full screen, including HD Ready resolution for the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4rd generation
– local and online leaderboards via Game Center
– more than 50 achievements
– real-time tweeting of high score results on Twitter
– hours and hours of pure action in your very own hands
Take a deep breath... and get it right now!
Fixes a bug where In-App purchases couldn't be unlocked or restored