How do you know if your child is prepared for the state mandated math test?
Get ready for standardized testing with hundreds of math questions covering a wide range of topics on a challenging 3rd grade level.
Topics covered include:
math with money
3rd Grade Math Testing Prep was designed for the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their math skills:
- Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
- Specifically appropriate questions chosen at the 3rd grade level
- Practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well you've learned
- Email test results to a parent or teacher
- Great for classrooms or at home
- Increase your math knowledge and your scores!
*With practice you can achieve your best score!*
- I love the explanations in the practice quiz. Very helpful to my students!
- Awesome! This practice makes learning fun for my daughter, who thinks learning is a total bore! Beyond pleased! Thank you!!
- Great prep app! You can really figure out where your kid is struggling and help them
- I’m in third grade and this app helped me get ready for the Texas Staar test!!!
We love to hear from you!
Please send any feedback or questions to email@example.com
Teachers can use this app with their entire classroom:
- Enter as many student names as you need
- Set the number of questions you'd like on the test
- Allow students to study and learn at their own pace
- They can practice with a quiz, then take the big final test to see how well they've learned
- Password-protected administrator section allows you to review scores, track student improvement, and zero in on topics where they could use extra help
- Increase students' math knowledge and their scores!
Peekaboo Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 8-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Algebra, Money
Updated to the latest code and with a totally new design.
Leave us a review, and let us know how you feel about it!
• Create a password to keep track of each student's progress
• Enter as many student names as you need
Thanks so much for all your support!