Unleash your Fire TV with Rocket Video Cast. With Rocket you can browse the web and stream any web video on your Fire stick attached TV, and you can even downloaded those videos and cast them later.
Rocket is also a fully featured download manager that allows you to download files to your iOS device. You can freely download music, videos, documents and just about anything else you can imagine. You can then view/play the downloaded files right on your device offline or transfer them to your computer, and of course you can cast your downloaded videos to your big screen.
- Download videos from all major streaming video sites
- Download from major file sharing sites
- Full featured web browser
- Start screen with the most frequent visited history entry's
- Open saved tabs on startup
- Real-time search in your browsing history, bookmarks and tabs
- Search engine integration in the Address bar
- Share URL's via Twitter, Mail
- Search in the website
- Passcode protected
- HTTP Server to transfer files in and out of the app
- Download Manager
- FIle Manager to organize your files in folders etc.
- Address bar search engine options (Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, StartPage can be changed App Settings > Search Engine)
- (NEW!)Multi format video/audio player allows you to play almost any video and audio format without leaving the app (wmv, mpeg, mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg4, 3gp, sf, avi, divx, dv, gxf, m2p, m2ts, m2v, m4v, mkv, moov, mov, mp4, mpg, mpv, mt2s, mts, mxf, ogm, ogv, ps, qt, ts, vob, webm, wm, mp3, m4a, wma).
- (NEW!) Extract audio from mp4 files (convert to mp3)
- (NEW!) File Manager - create folders/organize/move files/etc.
..and lots lots more.
Supported format for Fire TV include mp4, m4v, m3u8, hls, and live streams are supported.
IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING:
This app currently does NOT support Flash, Silverlight and iTunes purchased movies and other DRM protected videos like HBO now, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Instant Videos.
This app is not affiliated with Amazon or one of its products and produced independently.
We have resolved the issue where the camera roll imported videos were not being casted. Thanks for all your patience while we fixed bugs and made the app more robust. Keep us posted if you run into additional issues and thank you for your continued support. Enjoy!