Pen and Paper is perfect for hand-written notes on your iPad or iPhone. You can even import and write on PDFs.
Draw ink with your finger. Resize, recolor, and move your doodles.
Add text and text boxes. Change alignment, fonts, color, and even install additional fonts. Perfect for adding comments to PDF.
Add geometric primitives, arrows, and polygons Use the built in diagram elements and arrows to create diagrams. Create clip art of portions that you wish to reuse.
Include photos. You can crop and rotate photos.
To share your notes with the world, simply email them as PDF. You can also extract individual pages as JPEG images.
DROPBOX, BOX and WEBDAV
Dropbox, Box and WebDAV integration enables you to upload/download notes to your online accounts, so you can easily continue with a note you began on your iPad on your iPhone. You can even import PDF clipart, and photos onto a page from your accounts.
PDF SUPPORT AND SLIDE NOTES
Import and annotate PDFs from Dropbox or "Open In". Use any of the built-in "Slide Note" templates to annotate presentations. When you are done export as PDF again.
Pen and paper comes with a variety of page styles, but you can also create your own. Import a PDF of your favourite page style and store it as a "page style" in the app.
Documents, clipart and page styles, can be synchronized via iCloud to all your iDevices.
Are the built-in fonts not interesting enough? Install extra Truetype fonts from sites like FontSquirrel and Blambot within the app.
HIGH RESOLUTION ZOOM
Zoom more than 10 times to edit and draw even tiny details.
• iCloud support
• Smooth pan and zoom
• Pen and marker tools with color and thickness
• Multi-page notebooks
• Insert text, arrows, photos, rectangles, circles and polygons easily
• Area selection, for moving and resizing large areas of your note
• PDF import and export (email or other accounts)
• Dropbox, Box and WebDAV support
• Install additional fonts (Truetype)
• Various page styles and add your own.
• Supports iPen and iPen 2 styluses
• Fullscreen mode
• Fixes a problem with adding items on iOS 10 and earlier