Turn your photos into Tiny Planets, Rabbit Holes and amazing videos in one tap. Transform your panoramas, travel and landscape photos to see the world in a whole new way. Eye-catching, surprising and lots of fun to make.
No need for hours in Photoshop or After Effects; Tiny Planet Photos helps you create this amazing effect with one tap in an instant.
• Turn your photo into a Tiny Planet in one tap or invert the effect to make a Rabbit Hole.
• Make a Video Planet and see your photo go from a Tiny Planet to a Rabbit Hole and back again.
• Use the in-app camera with a live preview of your Tiny Planet!
• Or pick photos from your camera roll using the custom image picker. The picker has a Tiny Planet Preview mode that turns all thumbnails into Tiny Planets. A great way to quickly see which photos will work well as a Tiny Planet.
• Or play around with one of the sample images.
• Instant Compare: Swipe your Tiny Planet to the right to compare it to the original photo.
• Automatic Gallery: Tiny Planets and Rabbit Holes you save or share are automatically collected in a gallery - all your best planets in one place to view, show and share.
• Share your Tiny Planets on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, via email or SMS, or save them to your camera roll.
BUY ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN THE EXTRAS PACK (IN-APP PURCHASE)
Want to get even more out of Tiny Planet Photos and Video? Unlock the Extras Pack for additional features:
• Live Editing Tools to tweak your Tiny Planet to perfection: Edge Blur, Edge Alignment, amount of Warp, Zoom, Rotation, Move your planet up/down and left/right, Aspect Ratio.
• Use the Live Editing Tools both in the editor and in the camera!
• Up to 4000 x 4000 pixel output resolution for images, up to 2900 x 2900 pixel output resolution for videos
• Adjust the duration and aspect ratio of your Tiny Planet Videos and tweak the Edge Blur and Edge Alignment.
• 3 more video effects: Video Rotate, Video Zoom and Video Blast.
JOIN THE TINY PLANET PHOTOS COMMUNITY
Instagram: @madeWithTinyPlanets #TinyPlanet
Tag your image with #TinyPlanet to be featured in our Instagram feed.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Quickly see your whole camera roll as Tiny Planets with the all new image picker! With the flick of a switch, turn all the thumbnails in the image picker into Tiny Planets and just as quickly turn them back to normal. A fantastic way to quickly see which photos will work well as a Tiny Planet!
• In addition to the editor, you can now also select different aspect ratios in the camera. Only available as part of an in-app purchase.
• We’ve improved the resolution of the Tiny Planet Videos. The default resolution is now 1500 x 1500 pixels for everyone. The maximum resolution is 2900 x 2900 pixels (only available as part of an in-app purchase)
• Re-added a progress indicator for video exports.
• Fixed an issue where processing of Tiny Planets would fail for very large source images (e.g. panoramas)
• Other minor improvements and bug fixes.
Thanks for all your feedback and suggestions, we love to hear from you. If you have any further feedback or questions, please let us know at email@example.com