Belt Level: Low-white to low-purple.
Emphasis: Learning to take control of the fight right from the beginning.
This instructional focuses on takedowns from the knees; A much needed area of training in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!
Are you tired of always starting from an inferior position? How much better would your game be if you had the option of keeping (or starting from) a dominant position?! For years one of the most requested topics at Harris International Seminars is what to do from the knees. Now, in the first app of it's kind ever produced, learn the key techniques that will keep you from always ending up in an inferior position.
- Multiple takedowns from the collar-and-elbow tie up
- Takedowns from the two-on-one
- How to control the head and what to do from the top of the Turtle position
- Numerous sweeps and counters
- What to do when your opponent puts one knee up
This 60 minute app featuring Roy Harris is tightly edited. There is no wasted space. The techniques come at you like a machine - one right after the other! Don't miss this opportunity to revitalize your game by learning to dominate your opponent during scrambles, or from the very beginning.
iOS 8 fixes.