Join over 2 million people and make music with NodeBeat, the intuitive and fun visual music app for all ages. Whether you're 2 or 92, NodeBeat will make you sound like a pro. Create your own music in a matter of minutes or listen to NodeBeat generate its own. Easily share your creations with others or save them for later to show your friends. Discover your musical genius with NodeBeat!
- 20 Musical Scales
- All 12 Musical Keys Signatures
- 7 Octave Range
- 3-finger Background Keyboard/Piano
- Audio Waveform Adjustment (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square)
- Creative Sound Sculpting (Echo, Attack, Decay, Release)
- Audiobus support: Now you can stream live audio directly to other Audiobus-compatible apps! See http://audiob.us for more information.
- Adjustable Tempo (BPM) & Note Beat
- Record and save creations
- Create Ringtones from recording
- Share Recording on SoundCloud
- AudioCopy to Another Application
- Save/Load Creations
- Send Node and/or Keyboard MIDI
- Assign unique MIDI Channels to Generators
- Adjust latency for perfect sequence timing
- Background Audio support
- Adjustable Node Physics (gravity, speed, proximity)
- Drum and Octave Sounds
- Start/Stop Nodes by double tapping
- Sleep Timer for falling asleep to NodeBeat
- Child-lock for children-friendly exploration
- Great for meditating, sleep sounds, creativity, and sound creation
NodeBeat is available for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, and Mac.
◆ Reviews ◆
"Addictive - Like a Deep House or Techno version of Brian Eno's Bloom and Trope apps. Uptempo ambient for headphones at work. Kids love it, too. One of the best generative music apps I've found." - Top Review
"This is a great app. Experienced musicians and laypeople alike can enjoy their music within seconds." - AppAdvice.com
"Another bold step forward in iPad musical devices, which turns networks of nodes into bumping beats." - Belinda Lanks - Fast Company's Co.Design
"Relaxing and Fun. If you’re the sort who enjoys playing with meditative toys like tabletop Zen sand gardens, you’ll probably enjoy this relaxing and visually appealing sound app." - Gianna LaPin - 148apps.com
"More than anything, it’ll be a calming oasis in the chaos that is a typical day in a modern city. If it all gets too much, as it inevitably does, just plug in your earphones and sculpt some sounds by moving around the nodes on the screen, simply making music and letting the ambient chimes wash over you. Until your boss tells you to stop messing around and get back to work, that is." - Kevin Holmes - thecreatorsproject.com
"If you like generative, reactive or ambient music- Nodebeat is a vital addition to your app collection. It is easily on par with the likes of Bloom, Slewpi, Aura flux, Curtis, Reactable and the rest and is super user-friendly...You can get lost in this ambient world for hours if you are just into playing at home, but if you are part of the new wave of live performers that are using iOS devices for live performances then you too should grab this app! You will astound your audience with mesmerizing spaced out grooves like never before!" - Zac Laurent - www.evolutionarymusic.org
This might be our biggest update in years!
+ Added support Ableton Live. If you want to sync NodeBeat to other apps, now you can!
+ Added quick-select buttons for play/pause and keyboard to the main screen.
+ Added the ability to change how many steps (rings) there are in order to play in different time signatures.
+ Fixed some bugs. You know, the usual.
Enjoying NodeBeat? Please help by updating your rating and review. It really helps!