AirBeam turns your iDevices into a realtime audio and video surveillance system. AirBeam streams live video and audio from the cameras and microphones of iPhones, iPods, iPads. You can watch the stream on any other iDevice, Mac, Web browser or AppleTV - even on multiple screens simultaneously.
Use your iDevices as luxury babyphones, for serious surveillance, to keep an eye on your pets, a FPV cam in your remote controlled toys…there are hundreds of useful and not so useful things you can do with it. Even if you have just a single device AirBeam is an awesome tool for motion controlled video recording.
AirBeams features in detail:
* High Quality Realtime: Watch video and hear audio on your remote device in amazing quality with resolution up to Full-HD 1080p, 30 frames per second and CD quality audio. Watch and hear in realtime thanks to AirBeam's low latency encoding and transmission technology.
* Zero Configuration: No need to manually configure device addresses. AirBeam automatically discovers all AirBeam cams on your network and you can instantly watch them.
* Multi Camera, Multi Monitor: Launch as many camera devices as you want and monitor them simultaneously. Or follow a single camera on multiple screens at the same time. On an iPad you can watch up to four cameras at a time.
* Recording: Seeing or hearing something on AirBeam you want to remember? Just press the record button and the video and audio will be recorded. You can also capture still images.
* Motion and audio detection: Trigger alarms or recordings when something happens in front of the camera to create a single track of events that happened during a day.
* Dropbox integration: Uploads recordings directly to your Dropbox account.
* Web interface: Use a browser to watch (no audio in a browser) the live video, download your recordings or adjust the camera settings.
* Two-way audio: Audio streaming works both ways so that you can also talk through the camera device.
* Full remote control: Adjust all camera settings and access to your photo and video library remotely from the monitor device.
* Virtual reality mode: Render the video stream in stereo for watching with a virtual reality headset such as the FreeFlyVR orCardboard.
* Motrr Galileo supported: Remotely pan and tilt your iPhone camera when mounted in a Galileo robotic motion platform.
* AND COMPLETELY FOR FREE: AirBeam viewer app for Mac and AppleTV available in the Mac and AppleTV AppStore.
* Best video quality is achieved when AirBeam is used within a local WiFi network. With port forwarding configured in your WiFi router it is also possible to monitor AirBeam cameras on your WiFi at home from anywhere in the Internet. Do do this you need to configure a port forwarding for port 8123 in your WiFi router - see the FAQ pages on our homepage for more details. And check your data plan, live video over cellular consumes quite some bandwidth...
* Please consider regulations for video surveillance in your country.
* Corrected audio bug on iOS10
* Support for URL-scheme "airbeam" added
* Further bugfixes and optimizations for iOS10