MileTracker is the easiest and most feature rich app to track your mileage & driving expenses. Data can be exported to create custom expense reports. Start saving money now!
MileTracker allows you to track mileage the way YOU want, offering several different methods. It is incredibly versatile!
When tax time arrives or expense reports are needed, creating beautiful & customizable reports is a snap.
Watch our Demo Video: http://tinyurl.com/LiveMileageTracking
WHY MileTracker IS BETTER
* Elegant user interface
* The most powerful and flexible Reporting features available
* Offers considerably more features than other mileage tracking apps
* Quick and easy on-screen filtering to maximize your tracked data
* Organize your entries into Logs for maximum ease
* Distinguish between Personal and Business entries
EASE OF USE
* Completely customize your app and make it your own
* Hide fields you do not use for concise entry forms
* Remembers frequently used choices
* Quick menu with list of frequent trips for super fast entry
* Track mileage the way you want:
1. LIVE mileage tracking - the app will track your every move via GPS
2. Enter Start/Stop odometer reading
3. Enter the start address and end address-the app will determine the travel distance
* If using odometer, remembers last stop mileage and pre-fills start for next entry.
* Mark an entry as round trip to double the distance
* Supports Multiple Vehicles
* Miles or Kilometers
* Indicate if reimbursable
* Customizable mileage allowance
* Track Fuel, Tolls and Parking expenses
* On-screen sorting and filter to see totals for each type of expense
* Save photos of your receipts
* Capture multiple images per entry
* Crop images easily
* Zoom and scroll images
* Geotagging of photo receipts
* IRS compliant reporting
* The most flexible and powerful reporting available
* On-screen preview
* Include photo receipts
* Choose the attractive PDF format or CSV for importing into Excel
* Email your reports and photo receipts
* Export your reports to Dropbox, Box or directly to your Mac or PC via a wi-fi connection
* Include photo receipt images in the same file as the PDF report
* Accountants love our templates because they provide all the key information needed
* The MOST extensive set of preferences available
* Show those fields you wish to use and hide those you do not need
* Sort entries by “Date,” “Category” or “Client”
* Extensive on-screen filtering to find out exactly what you need to know
* Filter by Date, Client, Merchant, Reimbursable and MUCH more
* Ability to email database settings to others in your company (without sending your entries)
BACKUP AND SAFE KEEPING
* Backup your data to iCloud, Dropbox, Box or directly to your computer via a Wi-Fi connection
* Set backup to “Automatic” when using iCloud so your data is always safe
* Ability to set password to access app
* App offers an optional subscription to AutoTrack, a feature that will automatically track your drives. No need to start or stop tracking. All you need to do is carry your device with you. The app does that all for you. Subscriptions are available monthly or yearly. Each subscription includes a free one-month trial period. The monthly subscription is $3.99 a month and the yearly subscription is $39.99 a year. Each subscription will auto-renew until cancelled.
Watch our Demo Video on AutoTrack at: http://tinyurl.com/MileTracker
* Create your own templates for PDF reports to match your company's requirements
* Keep all of your iOS devices in sync via iCloud or Dropbox
* Location Awareness will pre-fill start location and prompt stop location if you are near one of your frequent locations.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Questions/comments? For a fast reply, email us at: [email protected]
** 9.6 ** Now with drive time tracking and enhanced features to optional AutoTrack feature.
* Now with Drive Time tracking (simply enable in Prefs under Field Usage).
* New PDF mileage report template that includes drive times and total drive time.
* Greatly reduced battery usage for AutoTrack feature.
* Specify the days/times you wish to record drives for AutoTrack feature.
* Specify if you wish AutoTrack feature to be enabled when returning to the app.
** 9.5 ** NOW with optional AutoTrack subscription. Track your drives automatically using GPS. The app will automatically record your start and stop location along with the distance traveled. You do not need to do a thing except carry your device with you in your car. Then just approve the drives at your leisure. See the main description for all the details. Please check out our AutoTrack web page with links to an "overview" video and "in-depth" video at: tinyurl.com/MileTracker
* 9.2 - iCloud Drive compatible
* 9.01 iOS 8, iPhone 6 and 6 Plus savvy
*** MAJOR UPDATE *** Version "9 Point O
So many enhancements and improvements, the list is almost too long to list, but we'll try:
* On-screen sort by even MORE fields
* Create sub-categories for the "Mileage" category
* Re-order sub-categories now
* Greatly improved passcode screen - use numeric keypad or alpha keyboard
* Save frequent entries for "QUICK" data entry
* New "Gallons" field when recording Fuel entries.
* Save frequent on-screen filter settings
* More fields to filter by (both on-screen and reports)
* Save CSV export fields on a per log basis
* Many new PDF templates
* New preferences for start/stop date for new logs
* Duplicate function more flexible
* Default Project per Log
* Default Client per Log
* Default Mileage allowance per Log
* Photo cropping enhanced.
* Mileage - auto pre-fill From with last To
* New Receipt Number field and MANY new options for naming receipts
* Assign your own custom name to emailed/exported report
* Restore via email . Email your backup and then restore from within Email app. Supports zip files.
* Preference to disable app badge for incomplete items
* When returning to Log View, remembers last scrolled location
* Search now supports by client name, title and company
* Many new defaults for Log dates (used when creating a new log)
* Duplicating log preserves log image
* Log images now backed up
* Invoice number field for log
* Import client list from a CSV file
* Preference to include a date " bubble" in the PDF receipt images file
* Preference to hide clients from list
* Preference to pre-fill full address for Location field, not just city
* Enhanced File Linked - link to any file in your Dropbox within the MileTracker folder (with optional Dropbox add-on)
* Dropbox backup now automatic (with optional Dropbox add-on)
* Sync currencies (when used with optional Device Sync)
* Sync Groups (when used with optional Device Sync)
* Numerous enhancements to Custom Reports add-on (i.e. now shade fields)
* Numerous user interface changes throughout the app.
* various bug fixes since previous version
Thanks to all the excellent suggestions we received. We tried to add those that would make the most impact.
IF your suggestion did not make it in to this release, please email us again if you feel strongly about a certain feature and we will revisit it for possible inclusion into a minor release.