CONNECT MORE THAN CITIES!
Set off with your friends and family to re(discover) Ticket to Ride, the classic boardgame. In this railway adventure, you’ll need to be the quickest to link up your cities and reach your destinations.
In this strategy game for all ages, try out different tactics, block your competitors’ lines and take over routes before the others do. With so many different strategies to try, each new game is a unique experience.
Travel the world from Europe to India, passing through the legendary China, facing new challenges by purchasing additional cards with their own special rules (available in expansion packs).
- A tutorial teaches you the rules of the game so you can head off quickly on your adventure
- Play in single-player mode, online multi-player against the whole world, or local multi-player with your friends
- This is the official adaptation of Alan R. Moon’s best-selling boardgame, Ticket to Ride, which sold over 8 million copies.
- An easy-to-play strategy game
- No game is ever the same, you can play over and over again
- Discover a series of add-ons with special maps and rules
- Challenge players all over the world in cross-platform mode
New turn banner (no more “It’s your turn” black pop up).
Adds support for iPad 11 Pro.
Fixes the behavior of Jane Stanbot on Europa 1912 Mega.
Returns to the main screen when quitting a Solo or Pass-and-play game.
Shows the Quit and Rematch buttons on the final scores screen, even when you record a highscore.