PlayMyQ HD offers you a fast and simple way to play music from a play queue. By browsing your music library, you and your friends can add your favorite tracks to the queue without interrupting the song that's playing.
Our goal is to bring you the very best music player for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. PlayMyQ is feature rich but still very easy to use. With the built in remote functionality you can control your music player wirelessly. PlayMyQ plays music from a queue and you can easily add favorite tracks from your music library without interrupting the song you listening to. We continue to add new features so send suggestions to: [email protected] and we will reply ASAP and/or like us on FaceBook: www.facebook.com/PlayMyQ
• Queue music player
• Create / Edit / Save play queues on the go
• Background playback support
• Shuffle and repeat playlist
• Search songs by titles, artists, album or playlist
• Full screen mode with album art
• External display support
• Auto fill music from a playlist
• Cross fade between songs
• Airplay & Apple-TV support
• Support for podcasts or and audiobooks
If you have two or more devices you can use the built in remote functionality to control your music player from another device or even let guests request songs from your music library.
• Wireless iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch support
• Can be controlled from many device at the same time
• Guest mode to request songs
• Optional password protection
• Wi-Fi & Bluetooth support
Typical set up
• Use it as a jukebox on parties
• DJ setup: Remote control a Device and you can walk around and request new songs
• Mobile music player in your car and all passengers can request songs
• Just a music player and create playlists while listening to your music queue
What our users says:
• "Let me be clear, the PlayMyQ is a really nice Music Player, very easy to use, I like it a lot"
• "As a DJ I can now join the party and still have control by using the remote functionality - cool"
• “Have tried several similar queue manager apps, I must say that PlayMyQ HD is definitely the best of the bunch… by a mile.”
• PlayMyQ cannot play DRM protected songs, but you can convert them to mp3 and then it works. Search on the internet to find out how to.
• No support for home sharing
Fix for bug that caused crash in some cases.