== SALE - 20% OFF FOR TODAY ONLY ==
A newer version of TurboCollage is now available. Search TurboCollage 6 on Mac App Store to get the latest version.
Create stunning picture collages on your Mac. Setup a collage with a prominent center picture, arrange pictures in a regular grid, or create a random picture pile. Let your imagination fly and arrange pictures like a beehive. Tie fond memories together into gorgeous picture mosaics. With an intuitive interface, TurboCollage gives you complete control over your collage design.
Simply start by dragging a few pictures into TurboCollage. Choose a collage style from seven exciting variants. Select from a range of default picture sizes and aspect ratios or create your own custom size for your collage. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation and use a color or a custom picture as collage background. You can even use a transparent background for your collage. Add shadows to pictures to give your collage a real paper collage feel. Exchange pictures by dragging one picture on another. Add text to your collage. Shuffle the collage to get another exciting layout. TurboCollage even lets you pan and zoom individual pictures within their frames so that they are positioned just as you wish.
• Regular Pile
• Circle Pile
• Picture Grid
• Center Frame
• Zig Mosaic
• Add unlimited number of pictures to collage
• Add text to collage
• Create collage in any custom size
• Wide range of default sizes and aspect ratios
• Customize picture shadows
• Drag a picture on another picture to exchange them
• Shuffle collage to get a completely new layout
• Pan and zoom pictures within their frames
• Drag, scale, or rotate pile pictures
• Change pile order to bring more prominent pictures on top
• Customize picture borders
• Select background picture or color
• Tile background picture
• Use transparent background
• Set rounded corners on pictures in Grid, Mosaic, Center Frame, and Zig Mosaic collages
• Customize number of rows and columns in grid
• Create Landscape or Portrait collages
• Customize text color, text background opacity and color, shadows, and alignment
• Resize, rotate, or move text
• Use Instant Camera or Postage Stamp border styles in Regular Pile collage
• Create symmetric Center Frame collages
• Upload collage directly to Facebook
• Post collage to Twitter
• Save collage design to edit later
FEEDBACK & SUGGESTIONS
We love to hear from our users. You might have a suggestion for a feature or you might like to report an issue you faced. Please email us at [email protected]
Compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 or later.
Compatible with Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, and Maverics.
Steps to add pictures from new Mac OS X Photos app:
1. Open Finder and create a new folder.
2. Drag pictures that you want to add from Photos app to the new folder in Finder.
3. Add pictures from folder to TurboCollage.
What's New in TurboCollage 5.2.1
• New Photohive collage style
• New Circle Pile collage style
• Post collage to Twitter directly from TurboCollage