Capriccio is a music player which has a lot of fascinating features.
Enjoy your music life with Capriccio.
[Fascinating Playback Environment]
* Various format support - FLAC, APE, WV, MPC, WAV, M4A, MP3, OGG, AIFF, CAF, MID, OPUS
* Outstanding 3D surround sound effects
* Queue-based user sound effects
* Lyrics and various playback control features
[Easy Music Management]
* iTunes File Sharing Support
* Wi-Fi File Transfer (HTTP, FTP)
* Support iPod Library musics
* Support various cloud storages (Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive)
* Support FTP and WebDAV connections
[Excellent Media Explorer]
* Capriccio playlist management
* Move, delete, and rename files
* Media Library - Support sorting by album, artist, and genre
[Various Other Features]
* Study mode - A-B repeat, speed, pitch, seek
* Support remote control and lock screen control
* Sleep timer and screen lock prevention
* Added support for Send Anywhere
Capriccio now supports convenient file transfer features powered by "Send Anywhere".
- It supports not only file transfer between Capriccio apps, but also between Capriccio and Mac or PC by accessing the Send Anywhere website on web browser.
- Send files: Select files to transfer on Folder browser and select [Send...] - [Send Anywhere].
- Receive files: Select [Receive] button on Folder browser and enter the key generated from the other device.
* Interface improvements
- Improved functions and edit mode of "Media explorer" and "Now playing list" views
- Improved left and right side menus to be wider on several devices
- Added "clear" button on text fields
* Features improvements
- Improved media library features to consider disc number for sorting songs having same album title
- Fixed issues related to upgrade internal media library database
- Fixed an issue that an empty error message was shown when an error occurred while trying to play song in network storages
- Fixed several other identified issues