Download Garmin StreetPilot® Western Europe and give your iPhone® or iPad® the best in GPS navigation with free safety camera alerts, photoReal junction views, 3D buildings and more.
Garmin StreetPilot Western Europe is packed full of great navigation features from Garmin, the world leader in GPS navigation. The app includes free access to real-time safety camera updates with community-generated alerts, and is the first iPhone navigation app to include photoReal images of complex junctions to help you navigate with confidence. It also includes rich mapping with detailed 3D buildings and landmarks, lane assist and many other advanced features, while remaining simple and easy to use.
Optional in-app purchases include integrated 3D Traffic Live updates, photoLive traffic cameras and fuel pricing.
• Industry-leading Garmin user interface
• Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including spoken street names
• Millions of preloaded points of interest including fuel stations, restaurants and other businesses
• Quick-search shortcuts to access your most common search terms
• Integrated Google™ Local Search
• Maps for Western Europe installed on your iPhone or iPad
• 3D buildings and landmarks
• Lane assist with photoReal junction view provides a photo-realistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers
• Integrated Speedwatch red-light and speed cameras including community-generated alerts (where available)
• Speed limits for most major roads with the capability to report speed limit changes or errors
• Where Am I? emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and fuel stations
• Exit services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, fuel stations and lodging available at exits along your route
• Trip planner allows you to create a route with multiple stops in advance with automatic or manual ordering of destinations
• Address book integration so you can easily navigate to contacts
• Trip computer includes a compass heading and bearing indicator, resettable odometer and trip statistics such as arrival distance, next turn time and average moving speed
• Trip log enables an electronic breadcrumb trail that shows you where you’ve been
• Weather feature shows current conditions and a 5-day forecast
• Location sharing via Facebook or SMS
Garmin StreetPilot has been designed to run on iPhone 4S, iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS, and it works on GPS-enabled iPads as well.
Map Coverage- Garmin StreetPilot Western Europe
Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Corsica, Crete, Denmark, Finland, France (w/ Corsica, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Réunion, St. Barthélemy), Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy (w/ Sardinia), Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal (w/ Azores Islands, Madeira), San Marino, Sardinia, Shetland Islands, Spain (w/ Canary and Balearic Islands), Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
Speedwatch Safety Cameras Coverage
Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Fixed an issue that prevented the France-BeNeLux from being downloaded.