Easily turn your phone into a high definition Mac or PC webcam.
Perfect for business, online teaching, live streaming and more, EpocCam works seamlessly with popular video conferencing and broadcast software. Connect via USB or stream camera footage to your PC over Wi-Fi, and move freely while broadcasting anywhere in your local network.
Shoot in portrait or landscape mode with background blur or enhanced chroma key. Use gestures to control Snapchat Lenses with AR effects, animations, objects and characters. Easily add a secondary camera angle to your existing setup. With EpocCam drivers installed on your computer, your phone automatically appears as a webcam in apps like OBS Studio, Zoom and Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only).
Employ EpocCam to leverage the superior processing power of your phone, and look just as polished online as you do in person.
- Webcam App: convert your phone into a high definition computer webcam.
- Professional Quality: conference call and live stream in 1080p, HDR, and more.
- Software Friendly: OBS Studio, Zoom, Microsoft Teams (Windows PC only) and more.
- Modes: portrait and landscape.
- Snapchat Lenses: faces, objects, effects, background blur, chroma key, and lots more.
- Perfect for Remote Work: business, online teaching, content creation, etc.
- Easy Multicam Solution: add another camera angle to your setup.
- Wireless Freedom: connect via Wi-Fi for unrestricted movement.
- One-Time Setup: phone automatically appears as a webcam in computer software.
- Compatibility: works with Mac and Windows PC.
Turn your phone into a webcam in minutes:
1. Get the EpocCam app
2. Download and install the computer drivers
3. Connect phone to PC via Wi-Fi or USB
4. Set EpocCam as the webcam on your computer
- EpocCam App: iOS 13.0 or later
- EpocCam Drivers: macOS 10.14 or later / Windows 10 or later
- Wi-Fi network or USB cable
Learn more: https://elgato.com/epoccam
What’s new in EpocCam 2023.2?
Be sure to update to Camera Hub 1.7 on your computer to control these new features from the comfort of your Stream Deck.
Added precise camera controls for Focus, Exposure, and White Balance, including fully manual modes and adjustments to automatic modes.
Improved image quality using Elgato’s in-house-developed resampling algorithm.
Improved image fidelity when zooming, added Pan and Tilt controls, and significantly increased the zoom range.
Auto Screen Dimming
To improve battery life, after 30 seconds of not interacting with EpocCam, the display will dim. To wake up the display, tap the screen or rotate your device.
Toggle Focus Modes
Double-tap to toggle between autofocus and manual focus mode. Tap anywhere on the screen to focus on that area.
We’d love to hear your feedback about this update for EpocCam. Let us know what you think by leaving a review!