Control more than 100 applications, virtual keyboard and mouse, presentations, media center software and important system settings on your Mac right from your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple Watch and Apple Remote (IR)!
This is the Express version of our award winning remote control solution Remote Buddy. A feature comparison chart comparing the two versions is available on our website.
- control 100+ apps on your Mac
- Virtual Mouse and Keyboard
- Mousespot: highlight important parts of your presentation
- one central menu (incl. for switching between apps)
- File Browser: browse your filesystem and recently used files, open documents
- integrated media library access (incl. EyeTV, iTunes, VIDEO_TS folders, ..)
- easily configurable button mapping and on-screen menu structure
- sleep, shutdown, reboot your computer
- control many important system settings
- button mapping charts: integrated in the menu, so you don't have to memorize them
- best support for popular media players software
APPLE TV APP
Meet the brand-new Remote Buddy Display app for tvOS: bring your Mac apps onto the big screen via high-speed screen sharing while turning your Siri Remote into a trackpad, keyboard and remote to control them.
IOS AND APPLE WATCH APPS
Control Remote Buddy Express on your Mac with your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Apple Watch using the brand-new Remote Buddy Mobile App:
- turn your iOS device into a remote control, multitouch trackpad, keyboard or numpad for your Mac
- Screen Sharing: fast access to your Mac's screen (includes trackpad and touchscreen modes)
- direct access to the huge library of app-specific actions provided by Remote Buddy Express' Behaviours
- launch, switch and quit apps right from your iOS device
- sleep, restart or shut down your Mac from your iOS device
- Apple Watch App included: control your Mac right from your wrist
- Night Mode: an eye-friendly, dark color scheme optimized for use in dark environments
Remote Buddy Mobile is available separately on the iOS App Store. Some features of Remote Buddy Mobile require In-App Purchases.
Adobe® Acrobat, Adobe® Bridge, Adobe® Media Player, Adobe® Reader, Adobe® Lightroom™, AirFoil, Aperture™, AOL® Radio, Audio Hijack, Awaken, Boxee, Capture One®, DivX Player, DVD Player, Expression Media, EyeTV, GarageBand™, Google™ Earth, Hulu Desktop, iPhoto™, iTunes®, Keynote®, MPlayer OSX Extended, QVIVO Player, SoundCloud, Rdio, Chrome, NeoOffice® Impress, OpenOffice.org Impress, PhotoBooth, Plex, PowerPoint®, Preview, QuickTime® Player 7, QuickTime® Player X, Spotify, VLC media player, XBMC.
Please note: This is just an excerpt. Please see the Remote Buddy Express website for the full list and details (including version numbers).
A Mac running macOS 10.7 or later. Compatible with macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, Lion.
- built-in Apple IR Receiver with Apple Remote control
- iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, connected via WiFi (on the same subnet, without packet drops, clients must be able to make connections to other clients)
- Apple Watch, connected through iPhone (above)
- Compatible with macOS Sierra
If you've got a moment and would like to support us, please leave a positive review. It really helps. Thanks!