The ibisPaint is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 25 different filter features including brightness/contrast, color balance, line drawing selection, gray scale, tone, shading, and gradation.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
*Blur not supported on iPad(1st), iPhone3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch(3rd/4th).
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Cregle iPen
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 2
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint!
If you have any problems, please inform us via the "Contact Us" of "Developer Website" and not via the App Review.
The summary of this update is below.
- Added Frame Divider Tool for drawing comic.
- Added Perspective Transform command in Transform Tool.
- Added Mesh Transform command in Transform Tool.
- Added Canvas Tool. It has "Change Canvas Size", "Trim" and "Resize" commands.
- Added Array Ruler in Ruler Window.
- Added "Radial Line Gradation", "Drop Shadow" and "Sphere Lens" commands in Filter Tool.
- Added "Save Canvas as Transparent PNG" command in "..." button on Layer Window.
- Added Window Color preference in Settings Window.
- Design renewal (You can select Black or White on Settings Window.)
- Corrected clipping calculation that was dirty on edge color.
- Added "Drawing Extraction Confirmation" switch on the Setting Window (By turning it off, you can prevent confirmation of extracting drawing after image importing).
- Added showing confirmation alert when composing to layer with alpha locked.
- Changed to Turn on Easy setting of Flood Fill tool and Magic Wand setting when opening an artwork.
- Changed to show an alert when layer is added while the maximum number of layers has been reached.
- Change to show undo, redo button on the phone.
- Improved to move the center of the symmetrical ruler out of the canvas.
- Change to move the ruler and/or the canvas while keeping the ruler menu window displayed on tablet.
- Changed to enable ruler selection when the ruler exists one that ruler is Straight, Circle, Ellipce or Radial ruler.
- Changed to show nothing in the sorting pane of the text property window when text is added.
- Corresponds to Vietnamese, Indonesian, Hindi.
- Rulers and Symmetric rulers is reversed left and right or upside-down when executing "Invert the canvas horizontally" and "Invert the canvas upside down".
- Changed to strengthen the strength to erase when selecting Pen(fade).
- Changed canvas reduction by pinch-in to be smaller size.
- Changed menu labels when saving transparent PNG in My Gallery.
- Improved not-configured messages of YouTube channel for clarity.
- Improved speed part of the filter (Brightness / Contrast, Hue / Saturation / Brightness, Color Balance, Gradation, Black & White, Monochrome) when there is no selection area.
- Improved error message when memory shortage occurred.
- Changed to symmetric ruler can not be moved when ruler window is displayed on the phone.
- Improved error message such as when GPU error occurred.
- Fixed the artwork is broken sometimes when put symmetric ruler and play the artwork.
- Fixed a problem that when a line is drawn with the digital pen with 1px, the line is interrupted depending on the angle when using a straight ruler or a concentrated line ruler.
- Fixed a bug in which lines are interrupted by angle when drawing symmetric ruler (line symmetric ruler, kaleidoscope ruler, rotation symmetric ruler) with a digital pen with 1px.
- Fixed. When symmetric ruler and ellipse ruler are used at the same time, relaxation of problems not copied when drawing on the outside of the canvas. Corrected to be copied when drawing on the outside of the canvas on the top and bottom, right and left sides in the same size as the canvas.
- Fixed a problem that can not return to the My Gallery screen if an error occurs during editing end processing when tapping the BACK button.
- Fixed a problem that a memory leak occurs when operating the table of material tool quickly.
- Fixed an issue where slider labels in some languages overlapped with filter tool.
- Fixed an issue that the number of steps was lost on the uploading screen.
- Fixed. When editing by selecting multiple shapes, bug that the display order of shapes may be incorrect during editing is fixed.
- Reduce the GPU memory consumption when recreating the layer and improve the memory shortage rate in image reading etc.