The ibisPaint is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Unlimited colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 32 different filter features including brightness/contrast, color balance, line drawing selection, gray scale, tone, shading, gradation, Anime Background Manga Background and Channels Shift.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Apple Pencil (Only iPad Pro)
- Wacom Bamboo Sketch
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2/3
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 1/2
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint!
The summary of this update is below.
- Weakened the pressure sensitivity of 3D Touch because it was too strong.
- Improved the initial graph of the pressure sensitivity to more natural writing taste.
- Added "Weak Sensitivity" button which the pressure sensitivity becomes the same as ver.5.0.4 and former to Settings window.
- Swapped "OK" and "Show License" button in confirmation alert which is displayed after downloading a font.
- Back and forward button in the browser window of Downloadable Font are now disabled if these cannot be used.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Fixed a bug where something like thorns jumps out in the end part of a line when using Stroke Stabilizer of "After".
- Fixed a bug where necking occurs on a thick line or discontinuity occurs on a thin line especially when using Stroke Stabilizer of "After".
- Fixed a bug where discontinuity occurs even on a thick line if drawing a line close to a straight line.
- Fixed a bug where app randomly crashes when tap the screen with a stamp brush if Force Fade is enabled.
- Fixed a bug where a transformed area becomes black when playing artwork which is used Mesh Form of Transform Tool and Eraser tool.
- Fixed a bug where an error alert of downloading failed on some sites is not displayed in the browser window of Downloadable Font.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes if starting to edit, play and upload artwork because of the bug of iOS 11.0.0.
- Fixed a problem where an empty line is displayed on Font List window on iOS 11.
- Fixed a bug where loading of the zoom view of My Gallery screen occurs infinitely with artwork which the app crashed immediately after creating it.
- Fixed a bug where nothing happens if sharing a picture of artwork which the app has been crashed immediately after creating it.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes if trying to open Artwork Information screen of artwork which does not have a thumbnail image.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes if a broken transparent PNG file is selected on importing.
- Fixed a bug where the title label of Brush window such as "Brush", "Eraser", "Blur" and "Smudge" is not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the square movement was not correct when grabbing "Previous Color" or "Current Color" button with long press in Color window.
- Fixed a problem where the diagonal line displayed on Color button when selecting Eraser Tool was displayed as a thick after Settings window is opened.
- Fixed a problem where a vertical line representing the partition of the segment control will not fade out when Font List window, Material Tool window, and etc. will fade out.
- Fixed a problem where the diagonal line displayed on Color button when selecting Eraser Tool will not fade out when the toolbar will fade out.
- Fixed a problem where labels in Material Tool window such as "Connecting..." and "Connection Error" are not displayed as a black when Window Color is White.
- Fixed a rare problem where the leak of the memory occurs on processes of the multi thread.