The ibisPaint is an app based on the concept of social drawing, it allows you to publish the drawing process so you can share the joy of drawing with everyone.
- An easy to use app that allows you to enjoy expressing yourself through drawings.
- Feel the smoothness of drawing, and enjoy fast functionality.
- Upload videos of how you drew your artwork.
- Share the URL of your artwork on Twitter and Facebook.
- Download other people's artwork.
The ability to record yourself drawing and to share the video is not the only great feature, ibis Paint also has a full suite of drawing functions.
- Smooth drawing at up to 60 fps.
- 142 kinds of brushes including dip pens, felt tip pens, digital pens, air brushes, fan brushes and flat brushes.
- Various brush parameters such as starting/ending thickness, starting/ending opacity, and initial/final brush angle.
- Quick slider that allows the quick adjustment of brush thickness and opacity.
- Real time brush preview.
- As many layers as your device's memory will allow (depending on the device and canvas size).
- Layer modes such as individual layer opacity, alpha blending, adding, subtracting, and multiplying.
- A handy clipping feature for clipping images, etc.
- Various layer commands such as layer duplication, import from the photo library, horizontal inversion, vertical inversion, layer rotation, layer moving, and zooming in/out.
- A feature for setting layer names to distinguish different layers.
- Advanced text tool function featuring Vertical, Horizontal, Stroke, Font select, and Multiple text functions.
- A screen tone feature with 46 tones including Dot, Noise, Horizontal, Vertical, Slash, Cross, and Square.
[Area Selection Functions]
- 256 grades of selection for each pixel.
- Selection area inversion, moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- Brushes that change depending on the selection area, fill function, layer duplication, layer catenation, layer moving, rotation, and zooming in/out.
- 30 colors saved on the palette, or select any colors you want from the color wheel using HSB or RGB.
- Drag and drop to the color palette to save.
- Tap and hold Color Picker.
[Overall Drawing Functions]
- A handy ruler tool feature for drawing figures, etc.
- Drawing support features including image stabilization and forced entry/omission.
- 31 different filter features including brightness/contrast, color balance, line drawing selection, gray scale, tone, shading, gradation, Anime Background Manga Background and Channels Shift.
- New material tool with 880 textures and tones.
- Rotating canvas feature.
- Background color setting feature.
- Undo/redo over 100 steps with the undo and redo functions.
- Brush, Eraser, Smudge, Blur, Fill, and Color Picker.
- Smooth zoom (70%-4000%).
[Supported Digital Styluses]
- Cregle iPen
- Cregle iPen 2
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 3
- Wacom Bamboo Fineline 2
- Wacom Bamboo Stylus fineline
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus
- Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus 2
- HEX3 JaJa
- Ten One Design Pogo Connect 1/2
- e-pens mobile notes for iPad
- MVPen EN309i
- Yifang Digital A-pen
[Functions for Enjoying Drawings]
- "My Gallery" function that lets you enjoy your own artwork.
- Replay yourself drawing (with adjustable replay speed).
- Export replay videos (MOV) and captures (PNG/JPEG) to the photo library with the export function. (Videos can be saved after uploading).
- Import and export vector files to PC and/or Mac using USB file transfer.
- A feature for sharing still images (PNG/JPEG), videos (MOV), and artwork files (IPV) on Twitter, Facebook and LINE, etc.
* A Twitter and/or Facebook account is required to upload, encode, and download artworks.
*Questions and support
Questions and bug reports in reviews will not be responded to, so please contact ibis Paint support.
Thank you for using ibis Paint!
If you have any problems, please inform us via the "Contact Us" of "Developer Website" and not via the App Review.
The summary of this update is below.
- Added a new filter: Auto Paint (It paints line drawings automatically.)
- Added a new filter: Table (It creates evenly spaced tables and ruled lines.)
- Added "Clear White(Color)" function. (It is in "・・・" button of Layer window.)
- Added the rectangular drawing tool in Stabilizer window.
- Added touch position adjustment UI in Settings window.
- Improved the performance for first time display of Brush window.
- Improved the performance for movement of slider in Stabilizer window.
- Changed to draw a vertical line for each segment when segment control is over 3 choices.
- Changed the label of previous color on Color window to "Previous" only in Japanese and English on tablet devices.
- Changed the default value of Reduce Method of Resize of Canvas tool to Trilinear on the device which it is available.
[Fixed Bugs and Problems]
- Changed "Clear White" to "Clear White(Gray Scale)" and fixed a bug where the thinly selected area becomes a dark color.
- Fixed a bug where the result of Screentone may be different on the location of the canvas one some devices when the canvas size is large.
- Fixed a bug where the edge may change to a white color (It may be a color other than white) when the canvas size is changed.
- Fixed a bug where playback result of brush drawing may be slightly different from editing in artwork which is edited between ver.3.1.5 and ver.3.6.2.
- Fixed a bug where the color of labels of Previous Color and Current Color in Color window does not follow Window Color setting on the tablet devices.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes if insufficient memory occurred during importing a picture.
- Fixed a bug where the app crashes if downloading sample artworks was failed by insufficient storage.