Every time you multitask with many apps open, you need all the windows arranged accordingly. Magnet makes this process swift and easy.
In one drag to the edge of your display, you size any app into half of the screen. And by dragging its windows to corners, you snap them into quarters. Sliding on the bottom edge creates thirds, or even sixths on ultra-wide monitors. Taking advantage of such arrangements eliminates app switching and greatly enhances workspace efficiency.
All commands can be triggered via keyboard shortcuts as well. You can find a predefined set of hotkeys under the menu bar icon, or create ones that fit your habits.
——— FEATURES ———
• Fullscreen & Quarters supported
• Left/Right/Top/Bottom Halves supported
• Left/Center/Right Thirds supported
• Left Two Thirds & Right Two Thirds supported
• Sixths supported on ultra-wide monitors
• Activated by dragging (optional)
• Activated by keyboard shortcuts (customizable)
• Operated via menu bar icon
• Up to six external displays supported
• Vertical screens supported
• Works on all macOS versions since 10.13 High Sierra
• Optimized for macOS 14 Sonoma
• Runs smoothly on macOS 14 Sonoma
• Contains various minor bug fixes