Snapchat is the most fun way to share the moment!
• Snapchat opens right to the camera, so you can send a Snap in seconds! Just take a photo or video, add a caption and send it to your best friends and family. Express yourself with Filters, Lenses, Bitmojis and all kinds of fun effects.
• Capturing and sending photos and videos is easy! Tap to take a photo, or press and hold for video.
• New selfie Lenses and Filters are added every day. Change the way you look, dance with your 3D Bitmoji and even play games using your face!
• Create your own Filters to add to photos and videos – or try out Lenses made by our community!
• Stay in touch with friends and groups with live messaging and Group Stories.
• Video Chat with up to 16 friends at once. You can even use Filters and Lenses!
• Express yourself with Friendmojis – exclusive Bitmojis made just for you and a friend.
• Watch friends’ Stories to see their day unfold.
• Watch Stories from the Snapchat community, based on your interests.
• Explore new perspectives from top creators.
• Watch breaking news and exclusive Original Shows.
• Keep up to date with Stories from top publishers.
• Enjoy a curated feed – made to fit your phone.
• See where your friends are hanging out, if they’ve shared their location with you.
• Share your location with your best friends, or go off the grid with Ghost Mode.
• Watch live Stories from the community nearby, or across the world!
• Look back on Snaps you’ve saved with free cloud storage.
• Edit and send old moments to friends, or save them to your Camera Roll.
• Create Stories from your favourite memories to share with friends and family.
• Every friendship has its own special profile to see the moments you’ve saved together.
• Discover new things you have in common with Charms. See how long you’ve been friends, your astrological compatibility and more!
• Friendship Profiles are just between you and a friend, so you can bond over what makes your friendship special.
• • •
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages by taking a screenshot, using a camera or otherwise. Be mindful of what you Snap!