Want to capture everything on your screen? 3d games bogging down ordinary screen capture software? Those days are over: welcome to iShowU HD. Built for speed. Built to “just work”…
iShowU HD has been rebuilt from the ground up to provide blazing real-time performance with a brand new, easy-to-use interface. With professional features like drag-and-drop to Final Cut and multi-channel audio capture just a single click away, iShowU HD has all the power you’ll ever need at a price you can deal with.
Note: Recording of application audio requires the free Soundflower extension.
Lion users, please note a number of differences:
* The number and types of Video/Audio codecs are different than in 10.5/10.6.
* The 'Show Mouse' feature currently always enabled.
* Low CPU mode is not available under Lion.
For further information, please see our help site at http://help.shinywhitebox.com/ishowu_hd/ishowu-hd-and-lion/
In addition, there some differences between the iShowU AppStore build and our previous builds:
* The capture guide (which used a private API) is unavailable in the AppStore build.
* The option to hide the icon in the dock is unavailable.
- Fixed crash when trying to record ProRes on Lion (when the machine didn't have FCP/X installed).
- Fixed a number of small memory leaks.
- Fixed issue with AppleScript integration where specifying a relative filename wouldn't work.
- Fixed issue on machines with internal speakers whereby HD (under Lion) would often set the output to "Internal Speakers" instead of Line-Out (or Digital Out).
- Fixed issue on machines such as MacPro that'd cause Application audio to be routed to the internal speakers.