Display Maid allows you to save and restore window locations based on your display configuration or user created profiles.
If you have a laptop that you use with one or more external displays, and you're tired of having to rearrange your windows every time you connect/disconnect your display, then Display Maid is for you.
If you find yourself constantly rearranging your window positions for different tasks (Work vs Presentations), then Display Maid can help.
With Display Maid you can:
• Arrange your windows the way you like them and then save the positions of those windows.
• Restore the last saved set of window positions with a single click, or keyboard shortcut.
• Windows can be saved/restored globally, or by individual app.
• Create profiles and save multiple window position sets.
• Automatically restore window positions when a display is connected/disconnected.
• Automatically restore window positions when an app is launched.
• Window layouts are owned by a specific display configuration. Save one set with a single display, save another with multiple, those layouts will only restore with the appropriate display configuration.
Whats new in v3.2.1