PDF Pro 3 lets you read, edit and annotate your PDF documents directly on your iPhone and iPad. Highlight text, take notes, embed shapes or draw with your finger. You can even embed voice recordings or photo annotations. Full-text-search your entire PDF library with just a single tap.
Above all PDF Pro 3 comes with full-featured PDF form and signature support.
Key-Features At A Glance:
• POWERFUL SEARCH:
∙ Full-text-search your entire PDF library.
∙ Search inside specific documents with easy navigation through the search results.
∙ Look-up selected text directly on Wikipedia or in the included dictionaries.
∙ Group your PDFs in folders and tag them with colorful labels.
∙ Import PDFs from your Dropbox® or Google Drive®.
∙ Download PDFs from any FTP or WebDAV server.
∙ Add PDFs via USB or WiFi.
∙ Open E-Mail attachments.
• CLEAR VIEW:
∙ Easily browse through all your annotations.
∙ Full PDF outline support. You can even search the outline.
∙ Get an overview of all your bookmarked or annotated pages just with a single tap.
• SHARE and PRINT:
∙ Easily share your annotated documents with your friends or co-workers.
∙ Print your annotated and edited PDFs.
∙ You can even share or print single pages of a document.
• HIGH SPEED and STABILITY:
∙ Rapid viewing of PDF documents.
∙ Smooth display of very large PDF files.
• NIGHT MODE:
∙ Makes reading in the dark much easier on the eyes.
∙ Support for password-protected PDFs
• AND MUCH MORE...
• ANNOTATIONS and NOTES:
∙ Highlight text, take notes or draw with your finger.
∙ Powerful shape editor for arrows, rectangles, circles, lines and much more.
∙ Embed audio and photo annotations into your PDFs.
∙ Use predefined stamps or create your own.
• DOCUMENT EDITOR:
∙ Create new pages.
∙ Export pages or merge them into existing documents.
∙ Reorder, rotate and delete pages.
∙ Work with multiple PDFs at a time.
∙ Copy and paste annotations, shapes, images or text from one PDF document into another.
• FORM SUPPORT:
∙ Just fill out your PDF form, sign it with your handwritten signature and you are ready to send it via E-Mail or print it via AirPrint®.
A monthly or annual subscription is required to get access to all premium features.
Subscriptions automatically renew monthly or yearly depending on your plan. Plans are priced at $0.99USD monthly and $6.49USD yearly (pricing may vary in countries other than the U.S.). To avoid automatic renewal, you must turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before your subscription ends. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- We added a user guide with tutorials and several help topics. This is a work in progress and we will continuously add articles on a regular basis. The user guide is also available online.
Check it out: http://help.pdf-pro.net
- Memory consumption has been improved as well as stability in low memory situations.
- We enhanced the performances and indexing of full text search.
- Form loading performance for some documents has been improved.
- Rendering performance of complex PDFs has been improved.
- Automatic cache invalidation has been revised in order to reduce consumption of disk space.
- Creating annotations in protected or encrypted files resulted in corrupted files in some cases.
- A Google Drive authentication issue has been resolved.
- Thumbnail extraction sometimes timed out and the loading indicator kept visible.
- Search results displayed incorrect results when an unmatched quote character was included in the search term.
- Sometimes a red border around required form fields was missing. We also resolved an issue with unselectable form checkboxes in certain documents.
- A problem where wrong values were displayed in forms is now resolved.
- Text color in form fields didn't render correctly and sometimes wasn't compatible with other PDF readers.
- We fixed an issue where the document editor may show page thumbnails with wrong rotation and aspect ratio.
- We fixed an issue that produced glitches when highlighting text in documents created by PowerPoint and some other PDF creators.
- We fixed a crash that sometimes occurred when downloading documents from the Internet.
- Several crashes related to invalid PDF data has been fixed.
PDF Reader goes Pro and becomes PDF Pro 3!
Our biggest release so far, with hundreds of new features. PDF Pro 3 lets you read, edit, annotate, and share your PDF documents on iPhone and iPad.
For more information visit: http://pdf-pro.net
Love PDF Pro 3? If you have a moment to leave a review on the App Store we would really appreciate it!