Multi-touch slideshow and collage designer
In Photo Table you can add music to photo slideshows and mix photo collages. Using gestures (5+ fingers!) you can tap, zoom, flick, rotate, and drag photos around the table.
• "Create photo collages and slide shows, or simply interact with and enjoy your photos in a totally new way… Add your music if you like. Create a perfect layout and save it as a collage. Unlike most photo collage apps, there is no limit on the number of photos you can add." - AppAdvice.com
• "If you want to step back in time and enjoy a virtual way to review and share your photos the old fashioned way, but with a modern twist, give Photo Table a try!" - Todd Bernhard, iPhone Life Magazine
• "Photo Table is smooth, intuitive, and an ingenious way to interact with your photos. It is a must have app for anyone with an iOS device. Don’t miss it!" - AppChronicles.com
*** Amazing Features ***
1. Share your collages via Facebook, Twitter, and email
2. Download photos from Facebook and Flickr
3. Multi-touch photo magic
4. Mail postcard collages
5. Design HD collages
Artists, designers, and photographers love it!
• "I really like the idea that I can import pictures from my Flicker account. What a great way to revisit memories!"
• "I really really love this photo table app. It's one of my favorite apps. I'm having fun and enjoying viewing my pictures in a whole different way!"
• "This is my most awesome app. I use it for showing sketches to my customers."
• Twitter @PhotoTable
Contact [email protected] with any questions or feedback.
Download your Facebook photos today!
1. Fixed bug with sharing collages on iPad.
2. Fixed a bug where the tap menu failed to appear.
1. Bug fixes for iOS 6.0.
2. Preparing for new/custom backgrounds in the next update.
1. Print/ship postcards
2. Multiple photo adding on iPhone/iPod Touch
3. HD collage (top right menu)
4. Share collages via Facebook, Twitter, and email
5. High resolution full-screen view (full resolution)
6. iPad Retina support
7. iPhone 5 support
1. Improved Facebook integration
2. More download feedback
3. Centralized feedback messages
4. New HD wood background
5. Rotation support improved
6. Fixed disk space issues with Facebook
Please email us if you have any questions or issues at [email protected] or @PhotoTable on Twitter.