Quickly change icons of your movie collection to actual cover art with MovieIcon!. Just drag video files into MovieIcon and it will find and apply movie cover to your Finder icon. You can even embed art to iTunes / AppleTV compatible movies. Click “…More” to learn why you should download this App today!
"MovieIcon is all you need to manage posters for your movies and TV shows.
Its clever design and simple to use and all what an Apple user would expect.
The latest update make this your favorite ATV companion. MovieIcon adds the pictures/posters on files and specially folders where ATV comes short.
I really enjoy using MovieIcon and can't think of any feature its lacks."
- Thomas Blomberg Hansen
“I've used this program with hundreds of mkv files, works like a charm!! "
- Maurizio F.
MovieIcon is the easiest way to get a spectacular view of your movie collection. Just drag video files into this simple app to make it search its titles in the Internet and change its bored file icons by actual movies cover art. Your video collection will look awesome now, making more pleasing, easy and fast to find out any file. MovieIcon brings the eye candy of a Media Center together with Finder simplicity. Don't miss the spectacular icon coverflow view! You can even embed art to compatible movies so it can be shown when added to iTunes / AppleTV (Lion and later only).
The app uses IMDb and TMDb databases to automatically hunt down all of the available posters for your titles, whether they’re movies or TV shows.
Occasionally, there isn’t a poster to be found for a movie or television show. That can happen for rare titles. Nevermind. Just use one of the provided generic pieces of artwork, or drag your own custom cover from a web browser or Finder. This is also the perfect solution for personal videos that you’ve created yourself.
The easiest way to check MovieIcon power and simplicity is seeing in action. Please, visit www.1GeekArmy.com/movieicon to find screenshots and videos.
Preview some of the features you’ll get when you download MovieIcon:
* Attractive, easy-to-use interface
* Simply drag movie/TV show files into app to automatically find a selection of cover art
* Add your own artwork, or use supplied generic covers when needed
* App will embed cover art to iTunes / AppleTV compatible movies (Lion or later only)
* Media kind selector allows you to tag each video file as Movie, TV Media or Home Video (iTunes mode only)
* You can drag out the image found to Finder to use on your own
* It finds automatically video files inside dragged files. Looks for video files into folders too
* You can change icon to folders too. Great for TV Shows containing folders
* Beautifully displays your video collection
* Supports most movie formats you can imagine
* Find poster art for multiple movies at once – does single and batch searches
* Assign cover art to single videos, or to numerous videos all at once
* Editable search titles
* English and Spanish localizations
- Bug fixes.