Featured by Apple in "Apps We Love" on the front page.
Strong is the simplest and easiest to use fitness app for tracking your weightlifting workouts.
Strong has been downloaded over 700,000 times, and ranked Top 5 Fitness app in over 20 countries, including USA, UK, Germany and Canada.
Strong is completely redesigned and optimised for the latest iOS Devices, and now comes with Cloud Sync to back up your data.
"I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none"
"I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it"
"Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for."
"This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars."
"It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I've used."
"It's amazing. That's all you need to know."
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn't bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you'd never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5X5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
And you can also select a range of exercises, from Cardio to Assisted Bodyweight for an all in one fitness tracking experience.
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- New in Strong 4 - Multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- New in Strong 4 - See your progress in Graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- New in Strong 4 - Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- New in Strong 4 - Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- New in Strong 4 - Cloud Sync!
- New in Strong 4 - Built in bodyweight tracker helps you record your weight every workout, and includes Apple HealthKit
- New in Strong 4 - Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- New in Strong 4 - Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate calculator for when the weights get high
- US(lbs) AND Metric(kg) weight support
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
Note: Strong requires the "Unlock Strong" In App Purchase in order to enter more than 4 workouts. But feel free to try it for as long as you like!
NEW Apple Watch App!
- Strong for Apple Watch is here!
- A Strong account is required in order for us to load your routines over the cloud
- Apple Watch records heart rate and calories
- Lots more improvements to come here
NEW Body Part Measurements
- You can now record body parts measurements within Strong.
NEW PRO Keyboard
- 5 column keyboard is now available for pro users
- Toggle weight and reps using the +/- buttons
Plate Calculator and Warm Up Calculator Refinements
- Both calculators are much more customizable now
- Choose custom formulas for warm ups
- Choose bar and plate availability
- Additional minor tweaks
Smaller Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a number of crashes bugs
- New Help Center
- Minor UI Tweaks across the app!
We’ve also introduced Strong PRO in some regions.
Missing anything, or any suggestions? We're here to help.
Please report any issues via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Strong. Help us make the best workout tracker in the world - with your help we can improve Strong faster and help more users like yourself reach their goals. Please leave a positive review if you have time, it makes a huge difference!