Featured by Apple in "Apps We Love" on the front page.
Strong is the simplest and easiest to use fitness app for tracking your weightlifting workouts.
Strong has been downloaded over 500,000 times, and ranked Top 5 Fitness app in over 20 countries, including USA, UK, Germany and Canada.
Strong is completely redesigned and optimised for the latest iOS Devices, and now comes with Cloud Sync to back up your data.
"I have used nearly every logging app since the App Store launched. This is the best bar none"
"I use this every time I go to the gym and seriously couldn't train without it"
"Simple. Intuitive. Functional. Exactly what I was looking for."
"This is bare bones and serious. Right on, and works perfectly... I wish I could give 10 stars."
"It's by far the most intuitive and easy to use workout app I've used."
"It's amazing. That's all you need to know."
Whether you're a beginner or an experienced powerlifter, Strong provides everything you need to record your workouts as effortlessly and as quickly as possible. Unlike other fitness apps, Strong doesn't bog you down with pictures and videos you don't need, and provide unnecessary functions you'd never use.
Strong is optimised for a progressive barbell routine such as Starting Strength or Stronglifts 5X5, but it is easily adaptable to any other routine of your choosing!
And you can also select a range of exercises, from Cardio to Assisted Bodyweight for an all in one fitness tracking experience.
- The simplest interface of any fitness app available on the App Store
- Add your own routines and choose easily between them
- Cardio and strength exercises - and add your own too!
- New in Strong 4 - Multiple Exercise Types, including Assisted Bodyweight and Duration Exercises
- New in Strong 4 - See your progress in Graphs for Volume and 1RM Progression
- New in Strong 4 - Tag sets as Warm Up, Failure or Drop Sets
- New in Strong 4 - Supersets/Grouped Exercises
- New in Strong 4 - Cloud Sync!
- New in Strong 4 - Built in bodyweight tracker helps you record your weight every workout, and includes Apple HealthKit
- New in Strong 4 - Share sheet makes archiving workouts to Evernote, Notes or Email easier than ever!
- New in Strong 4 - Full Screen Timer for easier notification
- Warm Up Calculator tells you which weights to warm up with
- Plate calculator for when the weights get high
- US(lbs) AND Metric(kg) weight support
- Add additional notes to your workout
- Advanced Statistics show your personal records and progression, and even calculate your one rep max and total weight lifted!
- Export workout information by email to CSV format, as well as full Database Export
- Built in Auto Countdown Timer to help record rest breaks
Note: Strong requires the "Unlock Strong" In App Purchase in order to enter more than 4 workouts. But feel free to try it for as long as you like!
This is an absolutely massive release, we’ve overhauled almost every area of the app!
Thanks for your positive reviews and support!
Updated Visuals and User Interface
- Strong has been given a mini makeover, everything is brighter, bolder and bigger.
- The app should be easier to navigate, smoother and snappier.
- Font sizes are now increased across the app
- New Redesigned Profile Screen
- Introduced Taptic Feedback for iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- The Statistics tab has now been replaced by a customisable dashboard.
- The Dashboard allows you to see the progress of the exercises that are most important to you.
- Pin and unpin the key charts and share with your friends.
Brand New Charts
- Charts have been rewritten completely, with improved performance and added polish
- Full Screen / Landscape mode for Charts is now available!
- Bodyweight and Measurement Charts are now back
- Much more to come!
Improved Apple Health integration
- Strong now integrates fully with Apple Health, particularly workouts
- Strong now retrieves calorie information from Apple Health
- You can now choose between smaller timer increments for more precise timers
- Timer alert matches the Ringer switch on your iPhone
- Additional timer related bug fixes
Improved Checkbox Behaviour
- You can now explicitly complete sets OR use the NEXT button
- Strong now allows you to UNCHECK completed sets
- Strong now supports 3D touch to start workouts from the home screen (iPhone 6s or later required)
- You can now share routines directly with friends
- Sharing Workouts now works better
- Much much better performance
- Quite a few of them - duplicates should be gone
- Fixed profile picture issues
- Fixed some iOS 10 related bugs
- Fixed several UI glitches and minor display issues
- Updated Help Center
Missing anything, or any suggestions? We're here to help.
Please report any issues via email.
Thank you for using Strong - please leave a positive review if you have time, it makes a huge difference!
Next up - Apple Watch, and more!