Speech4Good puts speech therapy tools in your pocket. With proven features for people with speech disorders like stuttering or articulation, Speech4Good helps you monitor and record your speech practice from your iPhone or iPad.
Speech4Good is designed for people with speech disorders and speech-language pathologists. Its features are developed based on therapy methods to help students with stuttering, fluency, articulation, aphasia, autism and other speech disorders.
- Speech Center: a visual dashboard for your practice
- Speech Graph (oscilloscope) displays in real-time
- Delayed auditory feedback (DAF) at adjustable levels 20-300ms
- Record, add notes, and playback your speech samples*
- Custom-built Library to save and organize your files by date*
- Email your recordings and session notes*
What others are saying:
“It’s amazing the difference. I don’t think my student with autism realized how quietly he was speaking until I showed him on the app."
“4 out of 5 Smileys. Clinicians will most definitely find this a very useful tool in any therapeutic setting."
Improved Library feature