Trade CFDs on thousands of global markets with the world’s No.1 provider.*
Trade using an intuitive navigation system, enhanced market search functionality and grid view watchlists, enabling you to access four live charts at once.
• View live prices on a huge range of global markets
• Track market movements with responsive full-screen charts
• Access a wide variety of technical indicators
• Set up an account with no minimum balance directly from the app
• Trade CFDs with direct market access (DMA)
• Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Create watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Check your open positions with a single tap
MONITOR THE MARKETS
• Receive breaking news from Reuters
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• Access valuable market data, including client sentiment indicators
• Shares: thousands of global shares such as Apple and BHP
• Forex: over 80 FX pairs such as AUD/USD and EUR/USD
• Indices: the Australia 200, FTSE 100 and all other major global stock indices
• Commodities: gold, silver, copper, oil and many more
• Sprint markets: super-fast, short-term binaries**
CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your initial deposit. CFD trading may not be suitable for everyone, so please ensure that you fully understand the risks involved.
Please consider the Product Disclosure Statements available from IG before entering into any transaction with us. Issued by IG Markets Limited ABN 84 099 019 851. Australian Financial Services No. 220440. Authorised Futures Dealer in New Zealand, Company No.2249573.
* For CFDs, based on revenue excluding FX, published financial statements, August 2013.
** When trading on sprint markets your capital is at risk.
To improve the performance, stability and features of our app, we release an update every two weeks. You can set the app to update automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and switching on Updates.