Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
Compression formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, WIM, DMG and ISO
Extraction formats supported:
7Z, ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZIP, BZIP2, XZ, LZIP, BROTLI, ZSTD, LRZIP, DMG, ISO, LZMA, EXE, CAB, WIM, MSI, PAX, JAR, APK, APPX, XPI, IPA, CPGZ, CPIO, XIP and more
• Fixed extraction of TAR files containing quarantine attributtes (Thanks to @VaslD) #712
• Updated Sparkle to latest 2.0 state (Thanks to the Sparkle Project)
• Minor bug fixes
• Polish translation updated (Thanks to @lboratynski) #818
• Dutch translation updated (Thanks to Niek)
• Brazilian Portuguese translation updated (Thanks to @vitu from https://brlingo.com) #820
• Simplified Chinese translation updated (Thanks to @maxsky from https://maxsky.cc) #815