Apps Magazine is a stylish and entertaining title that reviews hundreds of the best iPhone, iPad and iPod apps every issue.
The first magazine of its kind, Apps Magazine is dedicated to matching the incredible demand for the latest and greatest App Store products with expert buying advice for a broad range of readers.
With reviews of apps from all iTunes categories, as well as group tests, features and tutorials, Apps Magazine is the ultimate resource for anyone looking to download any of the 1 million apps currently available.
Apps Magazine offers users one-tap page-turn navigation, smooth thumbnail scrolling, page zooming, feedback tools, the ability to share the guide with friends, bookmarks, a cutting-edge search engine, and the ability to be viewed in either widescreen or portrait format – in other words a complete interactive experience.
** This is a magazine app that requires you to purchase single issues or a subscription to access content once you have downloaded the app**
• Expert reviews for the most exciting apps on the App Store
• An unparalleled quality filter for over 1 million apps
• Includes group tests, features and tutorials
• Complete interactive experience
• Widescreen and portrait viewing options
• Share it with your friends
Back issues and future issues are available for purchase within the App.
Future issues are also available through the following auto-renewing subscription deals:
• 13 issues (365 days) at £32.99/$46.99
• 6 issues (180 days) at £16.99/$23.99
• 1 issue (30 days) at £2.49/$3.99
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. The subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price.
Improvements for iPad/iPhone:
• Fixed a bug where some users couldn't download special editions they'd previously purchased
• Fixed a bug where some users couldn't download issues from a lapsed subscription
• Additional performance improvements and minor bug fixes
** You won't need to re-download your issues with this update **
Thank you for your continued and loyal support, we appreciate your feedback and will always listen to your comments and continue to make improvements to your app. We are committed to providing you with the best app possible so if you have any problems, comments or feedback, please email us directly at [email protected]