Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
19.2.3 - Hotfix
- Added Follow Aircraft Ahead message in progressive taxi
- Fixed double tap to zoom in free cam
- Live Replay now shows reports properly
- Live replay now shows when app reconnected to network
- Disconnecting APPR mode now disconnects VS/HDG
- Fixed various camera issues
- Fixed replay crash when not logged in
- Fixed HUD placement on devices with notches
- Fixed system page going full screen on some devices when orientation changed
- Fixed ATC messaging control size on some devices
19.2.1 - Changelog:
• NEW XCub including steam gauge version for all users, functional glass displays for Pro users, a selection of liveries including the EAA 50th anniversary livery, and true-to-life flight physics!
• NEW Progressive Taxi Instructions for ATC. No more confusion taxiing to your runway or gate at a busy field as ATC instructs you turn by turn.
• NEW Flight Planning Improvements. Arranging your flight plan is even easier with quick shortcuts for moving waypoints to the top or bottom of the list.
• NEW Server Welcome Message to remind pilots of server rules for the server they have selected at the start of their flight.
• UPDATE with the return of cockpit camera shake
• UPDATE to ATC log, which now shows last coms and changed frequencies live and in replay mode.
• UPDATE to APPR mode for smoother interception of glide slope
• UPDATE for Low-Power mode. This now only activates in the air if HDG/VS/SPD autopilot settings are enabled.
• ADDED various takeoff clearances to ATC shortcuts
• ADDED an on-screen message to indicate when pilots have been auto-tuned to a frequency (such as ATIS when starting a flight)
• FIX Quality settings introduced in v19.1 reverted back to Low/Medium/High to allow more flexibility based on device performance.
• FIX to zoom on ATC camera.
• FIX to A380: No more gaping hole in the cockpit.
For a full description of 19.2 updates, please visit infiniteflight.com/blog