- TD Ameritrade sync**.
- Compare Feature**.
- Stocktwits Integration**.
- The Best Stock Market Apps for iPhone and iPad 2020. Thebalance.com
- Best Stock Market App for iPhone in 2014 - About.com.
- Stock Market App to Boost Your Portfolio - TheStreet.com.
Stocks Live is an amazing way to track the stocks you know and discover new winners. Securely sync and trade your portfolios with major brokers anywhere, anytime.
-- FEATURE HIGHLIGHTS
- Integration with TipRanks SmartScore and price target.
- Unique Heat map visualization, with dancing tiles**
- Cryptocurrency support, 6000+ alt coin.
- Real-time quotes* (with extended hours). Auto-refresh every 15 seconds, also manual refresh of quotes on demand.
- Global coverage similar to Yahoo! Finance (including China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong and more).
- Buy/Sell signal that works (look for the heart)**.
- Unlimited multi-currency portfolios that work.
- Native Twitter & Evernote integration.
- Unlimited watch lists.
- 450+ market activities, scans and user-defined filters. No app can claim such collection with such price. Another 450+ scanner as in-app.
- Earning and Ex-dividend date calendar**.
- iCloud enabled (must be logged into iCloud). Sync and backup your portfolios and watch lists on all your devices.
- Private backup for portfolios and watch lists.
- Search for stocks, ETFs, mutual funds, indexes, world currencies and more.
- Unique chart viewer (now full screen by popular demand). From intraday to inception day, or anywhere in between, configure the chart scale (log or linear), chart type (candle, bar or line) and volume for all your watch lists in one go.
- 140+ news feeds from reliable news sources.
- World currencies. See any currency over time, or its current value against any other.
- Richly detailed view of each company, organized in eight sections: Numbers, Earnings Estimates**, Dividend History**, Competitors**, Technicals, Events, Tweets and News.
- We are very proud of our data quality.
-- PORTFOLIO HIGHLIGHTS
Transaction-based portfolios are a hassle to enter and maintain. Stocks Live uses a more practical way to manage portfolios. Just enter the latest positions you have, and never worry about buy and sell transactions. Update Stocks Live whenever your portfolio changes--it's as simple as that.
- Upcoming dividends payment for up to a year using our AI algorithm.
- Portfolio tagging (for groups and family management).
- Allocation by many keys, sectors, industries and more.
- Play What-If scenarios with your portfolios.
- Multi-currency support aggregated to your local currency settings or per portfolio currency.
- Alert if your portfolio is higher or lower than a certain threshold.
- Benchmark each portfolio against any ticker.
- Passcode protection with Touch ID.
- Support long, short, RSUs and employee stock options.
- Support for stocks and put/call options.
- Support copy/paste for easier data entry.
- Short-term and long-term performance calculation and ARR.
- Display the number of days until a short-term holding becomes a long-term holding.
You can buy all the features with one payment but you can have subscription as well.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://www.stocksliveapp.com/termsofuse.html
Many hats by: Heeva Parsi
* real-time is for all Nasdaq, NYSE, some companies in UK, German, French companies & Netherland, in-app purchase required.
** In-app purchase required.
Best iPhone stocks app, really.
• Display Nav (Net Asset Value) & Premium/Discount for Cef in the Numbers view.
• Better dialog colors for iPad (previously was too blended with the background).
• Heatmap spec for portfolio and watch list are no longer synced to other devices so you can have different settings for iPad and iPhone for example.