Are you serious about hex editing and binary file analysis?
Do you know how frustrating and annoying it can be to use a regular hex editor?
You have to keep in mind the meaning of all the bits and bytes while crawling through the file.
And every time you look at a file you start anew this tedious process.
Stop wasting your time and let your Mac do the work.
With Synalyze It! Pro you can
* define a "grammar" that contains all the knowledge about a file format
* decode files automatically using this grammar with the Universal Parsing Engine
* make assumptions in unknown file formats and record them in a grammar
* save tons of time by using free grammars for well-known file formats like ZIP, JPEG, PNG, ICC or OpenType
* reveal the secrets of proprietary formats
* learn reverse engineering of binary files
* process the parsed file contents with Python or Lua scripts
* analyze files with powerful features like histograms
Synalyze It! Pro is a real breakthrough in binary file analysis - a modeling tool for binary files.
And by the way: it's a great hex editor, too :-) The Hex Editor you'll love!
Here are some key features of Synalyze It! Pro:
* Hex Editor & Viewer (change, insert and delete quickly in files of unlimited size)
* Definition of a "grammar" for binary files with Scripting support - conserve your knowledge!
* Comparison of binary files (only in this Pro version)
* Automatic backup of edited files
* Offers dozens of text encodings including UTF-16, UTF-8 or EBCDIC code pages
* Scripting editor (only in this Pro version)
* Automatic installation of existing grammars
* Export of analysis to XML or text (only in this Pro version)
* Export grammars to GraphViz (only in this Pro version)
* Data view for common variable types (only in this Pro version)
* Multi selection of results (only in this Pro version)
* Go to position item in toolbar (only in this Pro version)
* Python and Lua scripting element (only in this Pro version)
* Edit description of structures and elements (only in this Pro version)
* Change Font in hex view (only in this Pro version)
* Customize all colors and other settings
* Printing with correct pagination
* Histogram view
* Checksum / hash value panel (only in this Pro version)
* Go to Position in file using expressions
* Save selected bytes
* Compare code pages
* Incremental text search with encoding selection
* Find text
* Find numbers
* Search for masks
* See all strings in a file
If you want to give feedback or have any questions, we'd love to hear from you!
Simply write an email to [email protected]
Change: script elements are called even if structure size is parsed fully
Fix: Recursive execution of Python scripts
These changes are required in order to make the new PE grammar work for .exe/.dll files