Power Contacts packs all the features a mobile business professional could ever want under one app: Mass Email & SMS, export to Salesforce, SugarCRM, Excel CSV, Outlook, Gmail, Mac Address Book, Yahoo Mail, Jigsaw or Evernote, connect on LinkedIn, calendar follow ups, Assign to Group, text searches, trash can to recover from mistakes and much more.
Export contacts to/from Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Mac Address Book, Hotmail, Windows Live Mail!
Need a reminder to follow up with a contact? One touch and you've got a calendar event with all the contact info integrated directly into your phone's calendar, which can sync with Outlook, iCal, or Google Calendar.
Keep track of everything you've done - or view all your interactions with a particular contact. Conveniently access your most frequent contacts.
Deleted a contact by mistake? No problem, get it back from the app's trash can.
* Export contacts to/from Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Mac Address Book, Hotmail, Windows Live Mail or generic Excel CSV
* Add a calendar reminder to follow-up with a contact in one click
* Send a LinkedIn invite
* Assign to groups, create or rename groups. Note: this feature is not available for Exchange server accounts.
* Mass email (To, CC, BCC) & SMS
* Mass delete
* Trash can keeps a copy of all deleted contacts
* History tracks all actions
* Favorites with automatic suggested frequent contacts
* Export to Salesforce and SugarCRM
* Export to Data.com (Jigsaw)
* Export to Evernote
* Import a new contact by scanning a business card (requires the ScanBizCards Business Card Reader application)
* Import a new contact from email signature (requires the ScanBizCards Business Card Reader application)
* Look up all past actions around a contact in the history
* Ability to select a set of contacts by combining searches and groups
* View contacts by date added - a must for following up on recently acquired contacts!
We are just getting started, expect many more features to be added to the list in the next updates! Note that you will find many of the Power Contacts features in our sister app ScanBizCards Business Card Reader.
Please contacts us at [email protected] with any question!
* Improve syncing with address book
* Fix broken Salesforce export
* Remember compact / expanded mode