Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your iOS device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are. The OneDrive app for iOS lets you easily work with your personal and work files when you’re on the go.
• Quickly open and save OneDrive files in Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
• Easily find photos thanks to automatic tagging.
• Get notifications when a shared document is edited.
• Share albums of your favorite photos and videos.
• Highlight, annotate, and sign PDF files in your OneDrive.
• Access your most important files offline.
Happy New Year! The first update of 2017 includes:
- A fix for some users not being able to see instant previews in the app.
- A fix for a crash when trying to open a PDF with a SharePoint Server account.
- A bunch of smaller bug and crash fixes.
This wouldn't be possible without your feedback. If you encounter any issues, please shake your device and let us know.