- Get it before the price raise up!!!
*** App of the Day ***
Top Overall in 25 countries
Top Utility in 58 countries
If you want to protect your documents from spying eyes, then iSafe is for you. This app is like a real safe for your iPhone, locked away with. special code. And you even hide Top Secret stuff from extra curious, like girlfriends, by giving them a fake code that only allows them to see certain content-sneaky ;) An app that could just save your life!
• Passcode & Fakecode
You can unlock the app by using either passcode or fakecode.
Passcode: Both unlocked and locked items will be shown
Fakecode: Only unlocked items will be shown
Confidential: Enter the passcode, pull down and refresh to show the confidential directories.
So, enter the fakecode if your girlfriend asks you to unlock iSafe.
• Login Styles
You can choose many unlock tricks, such as 4 numeric password, 9 dots lock, or disguise as piano, xylophone, ATM…
• Best Organization
All files will be assigned to three categories: Photos, Movies and Docs.
You can create locked albums, movie clips or directories in each categories.
• Powerful Video Player
iSafe can play almost all formats of video, no need to convert anymore.
• Private Browser
Hide your footprint.
Supports Various File Formats
- Images: png, jpg, jpeg, bmp, tif, gif
- Videos: mp4, mov, m4v, 3gp, flv, f4v, mpg, mpeg, wmv, rmvb, mkv, asf, webm
- Audios: mp3, m4a, m4r, aac, caf, wma
- Plain Text: txt, php, cgi, asp, h, m, c (editable)
- Rich Text: rtf, pdf
- iWorks: pages, numbers, key
- MS Office: doc, xls, ppt, docx, xlsx, pptx
- Web: htm, html, webarchive
- Archive: zip, rar
- Others: …… (unreadable, save only)
Multi-language: more then 20 languages, including Hindi, Persian.
More and more features are coming. Get it now!
iSafe in Apple Watch Tutorial:
1. Open the iSafe in iPhone
2. Pull the navigation bar to right to show the menu
3. Press the gear in the top of menu and go to Settings page
4. Press the information button in the top right corner of the Settings page, you can see the tutorial page.
Edit and sync videos with iSafeTV app in your Apple TV. (Menu -> iSafeTV)