This revolutionary music player will sync your music to match your steps. It works like magic, whether you walk or run. Now with full support for HealthKit! TrailMix provides best in breed music functionality and ties into the Health ecosystem so you can analyze your workout data.
"TrailMix is an awesome app to match songs to your tempo." -iGeeksBlog
"Awesome idea. Exceptional execution. And a great user interface."
__________◢◤ HOW IT WORKS ◥◣__________
▪ Magic Shuffle finds songs close to your pace
▪ As you move, the tempo adjusts seamlessly
___________◢◤ FEATURES ◥◣___________
▪ HealthKit integration exports workout data
▪ Synchronize your music to match your pace
▪ Works at any speed: walk, run, sprint, or stroll
▪ Full access to all your iTunes playlists
▪ Set the pace manually or automatically
▪ Built-in pedometer & timer linked to HealthKit
______◢◤ ZERO SETUP REQUIRED ◥◣______
Just slip your device into a pocket or armband, then listen as the magic kicks in! It's insanely addictive!
▪ The interface works just like the built-in music player and will play almost any song on your device.
____◢◤ UPGRADE YOUR WORKOUT ◥◣_____
According to scientific research, "synchronizing movements with music enables athletes to perform more efficiently, resulting in greater endurance." (Karageorghis & Priest, 2008, The Sport Journal).
▪ Moving to the rhythm makes your body more efficient. Fatigue slower, become faster, go further.
AUDIO COMPATIBILITY: Works with all standard audio files (MP3, ALAC, AIFF, WAV, and AAC). DRM protected files not supported. Items in the cloud must be downloaded to your device before they can be played. Music not included.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc.
CREDITS: This app has been Superpowered.
LEARN MORE: Visit us at www.TrailMixApp.com!
+ Full compatibility with the latest devices.
+ This app has been Superpowered with 64-bit time stretching.
+ New list of stats at end of activity.
+ The button to create a pace playlist is now represented by a plus icon.
+ Remove the “running man” animation when creating a pace playlist.
+ Remove unnecessary analytics to reduce network activity and increase user privacy.
+ Increase iOS version requirement (to 9.3).
+ Fix rare bug when refreshing the list of playlists.