Vpn One Click protects your privacy online, by connecting to a Virtual Private Network Server.
Your public ip address will be different from the real one and the connection will appear as coming from a different country, to fully protect your privacy and allow to watch your national tv channels from abroad.
The Vpn servers are available in 51 countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Netherlands,New Zealand, Nigeria,Norway, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Russia, Singapore,Serbia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
VpnOneClick Pro is available in 2 subscriptions options, after the free trial of 1 week:
- Monthly - USD 2.99
- Yearly - USD 14.99
- Unlimited bandwidth for ALL mobile devices you have in your iTunes account.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase; - Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period;
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period;
- Subscriptions may be managed by and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to menu “File”,”Account” after purchase;
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period;
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase the subscription.
Term of Use: https://www.vpnoneclick.com/terms-of-use/
Added servers in 5 new countries: Lithuania, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan and Vietnam.