Road Trip HD is the fastest and easiest app for tracking of your car’s fuel economy, maintenance history, and expenses. Now available for the iPad!
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
"The part we like the most is the cool graph that shows fuel costs and average mpg over time. And it lets you look at the cost per day to keep those wheels turning."
— Car and Driver Magazine
Road Trip will…
• Track your fuel economy and fuel costs.
• Track your maintenance history.
• Track and compare your vacations and trip costs.
• Remind you when regular maintenance is due.
• Prevent expensive premature maintenance.
• Show you how much money you spend on your car.
• Mileage and fuel economy tracking.
• Service and repair log, with service reminders.
• Expense tracking.
• Trip tracking and reporting.
• Comprehensive statistics.
• Full international support (Metric, US, and Imperial units).
• Unlimited number of vehicles.
• Fuel economy (L/100 km, MPG, etc.)
• Fuel cost ($/L, $/Gallon)
• Cost per km ($/km, $/100 km, etc.)
• Distance per day (km/day, miles/day)
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Sync between devices. (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Tripmeter or Odometer distance entry.
• Partial fill-ups, Same-day fill-ups, and Missed fill-ups.
• Currency Conversion.
• Geo-tagging and mapping.
• Searching and filtering.
• Jerrycan Fuel Tracking.
• Trip Cost Calculator.
• Tire log, including support for summer and winter tires.
• Distance correction for inaccurate odometers.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Trip Computer Logging (fuel economy, average speed, temperature)
• Graphs for comparing MPG vs. Fuel Type, Driving Conditions, Average Speed, and Temperature.
• Import and Export CSV
• Electric vehicle tracking (in kW.h)
• Home electricity tracking (in kW.h)
• Powerboat tracking (in Hours)
Lots more information and screen shots on the website:
Questions? Suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Email us: [email protected]
v13.1: Fixed a problem with iOS 9 devices.
Important: This version includes important updates for Dropbox users. Please update to ensure that there are no interruptions with your Dropbox syncing and backups.
• Miles/km conversion. Road Trip now allows you to switch between miles and km when travelling between countries.
• Improved error detection when entering data.
• Hardware keyboard support, including numerous new keyboard shortcuts.
• Home Currency Conversion: You can convert an existing vehicle to a new home currency using a given exchange rate.
• Date Format: Added option to exclude the time of day when creating new entries.
• Distance to empty: New option to include current jerrycans in distance to empty calculation.
• Odometer field can now be re-ordered along with the other fuel fields.
• Updated to Dropbox V2 API.
• Improved Dropbox error reporting and error handling.
• Automatic decimal option for trip meter fields.
• Added support for BYN (New Belarusian Ruble) currency.
• Language selection: Road Trip can now be set to use English regardless of your device's current language settings.
• Fixed a bug that could prevent Road Trip from exporting CSV files.
• Added x-callback-url support for using Road Trip with other apps. Visit http://darrensoft.ca for more info.
If you enjoy Road Trip please take a moment to leave a review in the App Store.
Questions and suggestions? Please email: [email protected]