Road Trip HD is the fastest and easiest app for tracking of your car’s fuel economy, maintenance history, and expenses. Now available for the iPad!
"There’s a ton of MPG apps on the App Store but Road Trip is the best because of its amazingly dense summary screen and its best in class fuel entry screen."
— Jason D. O'Grady, zdnet.com
"The most comprehensive road travel app of them all, Road Trip allows you to track mileage, fuel prices, graph out trip expenses, and even export the data to CSV"
— Ben Parr, mashable.com
"The part we like the most is the cool graph that shows fuel costs and average mpg over time. And it lets you look at the cost per day to keep those wheels turning."
— Car and Driver Magazine
Road Trip will…
• Track your fuel economy and fuel costs.
• Track your maintenance history.
• Track and compare your vacations and trip costs.
• Remind you when regular maintenance is due.
• Prevent expensive premature maintenance.
• Show you how much money you spend on your car.
• Mileage and fuel economy tracking.
• Service and repair log, with service reminders.
• Expense tracking.
• Trip tracking and reporting.
• Comprehensive statistics.
• Full international support (Metric, US, and Imperial units).
• Unlimited number of vehicles.
• Fuel economy (L/100 km, MPG, etc.)
• Fuel cost ($/L, $/Gallon)
• Cost per km ($/km, $/100 km, etc.)
• Distance per day (km/day, miles/day)
• Automatic backup to Dropbox.
• Sync between devices. (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad)
• Tripmeter or Odometer distance entry.
• Partial fill-ups, Same-day fill-ups, and Missed fill-ups.
• Currency Conversion.
• Geo-tagging and mapping.
• Searching and filtering.
• Jerrycan Fuel Tracking.
• Trip Cost Calculator.
• Tire log, including support for summer and winter tires.
• Distance correction for inaccurate odometers.
• Monthly and Yearly distance and cost estimates.
• Trip Computer Logging (fuel economy, average speed, temperature)
• Graphs for comparing MPG vs. Fuel Type, Driving Conditions, Average Speed, and Temperature.
• Import and Export CSV
• Electric vehicle tracking (in kW.h)
• Home electricity tracking (in kW.h)
• Powerboat tracking (in Hours)
Lots more information and screen shots on the website:
Questions? Suggestions? We want to hear from you!
Email us: email@example.com
• Multiple vehicle export. You can now export all vehicles at once using the iOS Share Sheet.
• Wh/mi and Wh/km units, for Tesla drivers.
• Vehicle depreciation is now displayed in its own section of the Statistics page.
• The statistics page can now display multiple units at one time, such as MPG and L/100 km. Select Graph > Options to configure.
• Search for empty fields. Enter a space into the search bar to search for records with empty or unset fields.
• Improved searching for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean text.
• Fixed bug where jerrycans were not deleted after being used.
• Jerrycans can now be partially used.
• When entering a foreign currency exchange rate, you can now enter both the foreign price and local price rather than just the exchange rate.