Track and follow earthquakes from around the world. Get complete information about the reported earthquakes over the past week from 13 agencies, it shows more than 2000 earthquakes.
Now includes a today extension with the last earthquakes (iOS 8+).
• Get last earthquakes and its details.
• Get notifications and its details.
• Live reports from USGS, EMSC (Europe), JMA (Japan), Servicio Siamológico Nacional (Mexico), Servicio Siamológico de Chile, Instituto Geográfico Nacional (Spain), GeoNet New Zealand, Natural Resources Canada, British Geological Survey, GeoScience Australia, USGS Hawai, Korea Meteorological Administration and Icelandic Met Office.
• It show details like the magnitude, the exact location, the distance from your position, the source…
• Real time push notifications of any earthquake over 4.0 magnitude, also you can block notifications in a time interval.
• Receive notificacions for earthquakes on a country.
• Receive only notifications for earthquakes near your location. (500 Km or less).
• Access full details of earthquakes in the web of agencies.
• The map shows the tectonic lines.
• Share earthquake information and the map through email, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Evernote, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram, Vkontakte or OneNote.
• Tsunami alerts.
• Sort the list by Magnitude, Location, date or distance from your location.
• Search for earthquakes by country, magnitude, region, source...
• Change the location where you are to show earthquakes near any place.
• All times are shown in your time zone and format.
• Filter earthquakes by Time: from 1 week to the last 12 hours.
• Filter Earthquakes by Regions or Countries.
• Filter the duplicate earthquakes from different agencies.
• Also filter by Magnitude, quantity or reporting agencies.
• Color pins show how big was the earthquake, from green to red.
• Supports metrics and miles.
• Support iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
For more details visit: www.jrmobileapps.com
Facebook: JR mobile apps
Crowdin transalation: translate.jrmobileapps.com
• Support for iPhone X and iOS 11.
• Some improvements.
• Bug fixes.