PiggyAlarm, an alarm clock that is fast, beautiful and has character is now refreshed with a newer, cleaner look that fits right into iOS 8 as well as a Today view widget.
***** Apple Staff Favorite *****
Ever wondered how many times you have snoozed your alarm clock today?
How long you have lazed before you dragged your feet out of bed?
PiggyAlarm is here for you. It helps you keep track of the number of times you have snoozed and the time taken for you to wake up. It also provides a summary of your snooze profile for the past few days.
PiggyAlarm has a cute clock view for you to dock your iPhone or iPod touch before you go to bed. The clock face dims during the night to enhance your sleeping experience. The dimmed area progressively changes as it gets closer to dawn, giving you a rough gauge of time in the middle of the night. Especially good if you are short-sighted! Catch its cute eyes change at different times of the night.
So what you are waiting for? Get it NOW to find out your Snooze Piggy type. Be an Alert Piggy today!
- Cute piggy clock face to show time with hour, minute and second hands.
- Dimmed screen during night time.
- Dimmed area progressively changes to indicate time. NEW!
- Receive iOS local notification when app is not running.
- Customizable snooze timing.
- Recurring alarms.
- One-time alarms.
- Play song from music library as alarm sound when running in-app.
- View and off active alarms in Today view widget. NEW!
- Indicate snoozed alarm with snooze timing remaining. NEW!
- Able to snooze alarm with different timing right from the alarm notification. NEW!
Snooze Profile Data
- Keep track of the number of times snoozed.
- Time taken to wake up.
PS: Thanks for all the feedback and reviews for PiggyAlarm v1. We heard your number 1 request: You can now choose your own music as alarm sound in PiggyAlarm v2.0.
If you like PiggyAlarm, please help us by writing a review on the App store. This helps more people know about it so we can continue to improve it.