Do you know Ondes Martenot? "Petites Ondes" is the world's first iPad application that reproduce the classical electronic musical instrument Ondes Martenot. You can play it casually during a break for coffee.
http://youtu.be/PpfaVQ2Nn0g (or visit Skip Note Studio's web site)
Ondes Martenot iPad app "Petites Ondes" was used in the sound track of new movie "GOTHIC ASSASSINS (director: Milos Twilight)". http://www.gothicassassins.com/
The sound track was entirely created with only iPad/iPhone's music apps. "Petites Ondes" was used as a one of musical instrument.
1. Touche (for dynamics control)
2. Playing with keyboard (Clavier)
3. Playing with ring (Bague)
4. Keyboard vibrating
5. Manual vibrato (using accelerometer)
4. timbres select (8, N, C, O, g, G)
5. trill buttons (minor 2nd, major 3rd, and 5th with just intonation)
6. Reverb effect
7. Pitch correction function
8. Help function
For expressive playing, put iPad on your knee is recommended!
It's possible you feel difficult to play Petites Ondes at first. But, it is because of you have an experience reality of playing an Ondes Martenot. A little practice makes you as a ondist! Let's try it!
Ondes Martenot can play single tone. Right hand: to control the pitch. Left hand: to control dynamics. To produce a sound, you have to touch the "touche"(for control dynamics). But, you can control dynamics as if touch a pressure sensor. This is a method to simulate real "touche". Let's try it with help function is ON.
When you can't hear any sound, please check Side Switch setting in "Setting" app.
1. Select "Mute" at Side Switch setting in "Setting" app.
2. Operate the "Silent/Screen lock" to unmute side (you can not see red).
3. Play Petites Ondes.
Maybe you can not hear low frequency from iPad's small speaker.
Improvement of ring image quality, and ring movement.
Add opening animation to the control drawer.