iComics® is a Universal app designed for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch that allows you to read DRM-free comics from your own collection, quickly and smoothly!
"Highly customizable and polished" -The Best Apps for Reading Comics on Your iPad, MakeUseOf, 2015
"Attractively designed" -Best Comic File Readers, AppAdvice, 2015
Supporting all of the major comic formats, iComics makes it extremely easy to import comic files onto your iOS device and start reading them straight away!
* Supports all of the major comic formats (ZIP, CBZ, RAR, CBR, 7ZIP, CB7, TAR, CBT, LZH, LHA, EPUB, PDF).
* Collections for organizing sets of comics.
* Hot jumping directly from one comic to the next.
* Super smooth scrolling when turning pages.
* Comics can be imported from your PC via iTunes, or from other apps on your iOS device (Such as Dropbox, or Safari).
* Comic files are never modified or destroyed (So you can get them back off your device whenever you want!)
* A slider that lets you jump between comic pages quickly.
* Comics can be read from left-to-right, or right-to-left (Great for Eastern comics)
* Page zooming can be set to reset every time a page is turned, or locked to the same scale across all pages.
* Extra wide comic pages can be split up and treated as two separate pages.
* Many sharing settings including being able to email, print or locally save individual pages!
iComics requires iOS 7.0 or higher
Supported hardware includes:
* iPad (2 and above)
* iPhone (4 and above)
* iPod touch (5th Gen)
* Adding bookmarks.
* Integrated Dropbox, WiFi and web browsing for importing comics.
* Integrated comic metadata editing.
* The ability to extract nested archives.
* Being able to crop/format comic covers.
Follow 'iComicsApp' on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook for updates!
Hi everyone!! Thanks to your feedback, I discovered a few issues that was causing crashes in specific circumstances.
- Fixed a crash when reading comics with massively huge image resolutions.
- Fixed an issue when moving comics between groups would sometimes cause a crash.
Sorry for any inconvenience. I'm still on the tail-end of another massive project, so I hope to give iComics the love it deserves after then. :)