Paint unique effects onto your photos using 130 geometric styled brushes each completely customizable with 15 adjustable settings.
Deco Sketch takes a new approach to painting and photo effects unlike anything in the App Store. A totally unique experience beyond image and picture filters. Featuring a diverse collection of unconventional brushes and presets in an easy to use editor. Deco Sketch allows the creation of elaborate geometric styles to produce beautifully original artwork either on your photos or from a blank canvas.
A vast selection of unique shape emitting brushes that includes customizable settings allowing creative manipulation of the flow, opacity, size, and angle of your brush strokes. Use one of the 130 presets or customize brush settings to suit your own tastes.
- Enhance your photos with amazing geometric effects and patterns
- Sketch with 10 different brush types in 130 different variations
- Customize your brush strokes with 15 configurable settings
- Instantly apply color extracted from your photo to the geometry being drawn
- Sketch on a blank canvas to produce your own creation
- Output up to 3000 x 4000 for high-resolution printing capabilities
- Zoom, pan, undo and redo capabilities for precise creation
Screenshots feature photos from Unsplash by Sam Ferrara, Brooke Cagle, Sam Burriss, Simon Wijers and Aaron Burden
What is this? An update to Deco Sketch after 4 years of neglect?! That's right!!! Huge thanks to JP LaBorde who's the motivating force and the developer helping me to revitalize Deco Sketch. We WILL be working on more updates.
Here's whats new:
- Removed canvas size selection panel and set canvas to 3000 x 4000.
- Fixed save bug!!!
- Additional undo's depending on your device
- New logo and icon
JP's got some great ideas on how to improve Undo's. We'll be working on that next. Stay tuned...