Best iOS SSH and SFTP Client for you!
WebSSH summary : Amazing, Everywhere & Safe
Supported protocols : SSH, SFTP
Supported channel types : Session Shell, Session SFTP, Local Forward
Supported iOS versions : 7, 8, 9, 10 and more :)
If you want to try WebSSH without buying it now, you can download WebSSH Essential on the App Store.
- SSH Functionalities
▪ Port Forwarding (Local)
▪ Launch a command at connection startup
▪ Connect using : password, challenge (two factor authentication), RSA / DSA / PuTTY Private Key
▪ Emulation : XTERM-COLOR256 / XTERM / VT100
▪ Profil management : background / foreground colors, font size, backspace sequence
▪ Keyboard : Virtual or Bluetooth
▪ Bel : Vibration (sound for iPad)
- SFTP Functionalities
▪ Create / Rename / Delete files and directories
▪ Edit text files
▪ MD5 files
- Multiple Screens
▪ You can open multiple screens in order to do all you want : SSH / SFTP / WHOIS / PING and more at the same time !
- Network Tools
▪ What's My IP?
▪ Edit /etc/hosts (only inside WebSSH app of course :)
- Keyboard Keys
▪ Special keys Esc, Tab, Ctrl, /, :, -, !, |, $, *
▪ Virtual arrows keys over the terminal in order to move inside programs even without keyboard displayed
- Access Protection
▪ Protect WebSSH with Touch ID
▪ Protect WebSSH with a PIN code
▪ Simplified Chinese
▪ Portuguese Brazilian
Do you want a new feature not available into WebSSH? Contact us!
Do you want to translate WebSSH in your favorite language ? Contact us!
If you enjoy using WebSSH, would you mind taking a moment to rate it?
It won't take more than a minute ;)
Thanks for your reviews!
By the way : MOSH support will be available soon!
By the way++ : You will be able to define bastion host (aka vpn/multi-hop) in the next release ;)
- Changed : Add and Settings buttons have been moved inside "+" blue button because we will add new mysterious features ;oD
- Added : Ability to hide special keys over the keyboard (useful with external keyboard). You will find this option inside WebSSH settings panel.
- Added : Ability to manage macros offline (inside connection's settings)
- Fixed : Web browser login/password can now be used even when no /etc/hosts file entry defined
- Removed : 2FA settings inside SFTP. 2FA has never worked for SFTP :(
- Removed : Annoying message "Want to be notified for connection timeout?"
- Fixed : Ability to set a password without only digits
- Fixed : Font size is now saved when increased or decreased on terminal view
- Fixed : Ability to dismiss keyboard while searching a connection (Thanks to Alex)
- Fixed : Ability to ping to an entry of /etc/hosts