* Write words/sentence and generate QR-Code with one button,
* Send QR-CODE image by e-mail,
* Scan QR-CODE and get informations behind the code if it is web-link than open web-link and show contents on the web browser in this application,
* Save generated qr-codes into your favourites list.
* Create .csv file on your desktop computer and use that file in this application to check product barcodes ,
* Application can say product name and column number if it is in the .csv file (.csv file should have very basic terms. First line of the .csv file should have column labels like Name, Barcode1, Barcode2, etc, and other lines should have same column order and format like Test Product,82888233,89998,)
It is very easy and user friendly application.
Buttons on the toolbar :
Scan : QR-Code / Barcode Scanner,
Generate : Generate QR-Code for the text in gray colour field,
Url : Application is loading www url automatically if scanned qr-code has url information,
C : Call the number if scanned QR-Code has phone number,
M : Mail QR-Code image to your e-mail,
+ : Add favourite list to scanned QR-Code,
Book : Favourites list.
Now, this application can read ascii .csv files as well as utf8 .csv files.