Happiness is a mood tracker and journal app that helps you track your happiness and presents this with clear visualisations. In this age of self quantification, what is more important to measure than our happiness?
You can also enjoy the benefits of a being a dedicated diarist without the hassle of relying on willpower alone - customisable reminders help you to keep your journal accurate and thorough so nothing gets ignored.
This app helps you to be objective about your emotions (past, present and future) and helps you to make better life decisions. You will realise what is truly influencing your mood and then you'll be able to do something about it.
Everything you write is private. You won't see any 'share my mood on Facebook and Twitter' buttons. For this information to be truly valuable it should be for your eyes only.
If you are changing your life or taking medication then this app is a perfect way to spot any gradual benefits.
Your Happiness journal will be with you for the rest of your life. You can export and back up your data whenever you need to.
- Starts very quickly to allow you to quickly track your mood, whatever you're doing
- Break up thoughts and feelings into tags and longer-form thoughts by using the 'Return' button on the keyboard
- Read all entries under Journal
- See a month-by-month breakdown of your biggest influences under Analysis
- See your top ranked influences month-by-month under Tags
- Change reminder frequency under settings (daily reminders are recommended)
- Set "do not disturb" time range (reminders are randomised so set this to when you're asleep)
- Export data as CSV and JSON
- Passcode lock for maximum privacy (under Settings)
Now takes full advantage of the latest screens.